Paytronic Network Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2019

File a complaint to Paytronic Network

Having problems with Paytronic Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paytronic Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paytronic Network

Paytronic Network Website

Paytronic Network Head Office Address

B5-B6, Narayan Plaza, HDFC Compound, Chandivli Rd., Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Paytronic Network Phone Numbers

Fax

Paytronic Network reviews & complaints(25)

Hello this is mathen. I lost my device on 18/1/19 on friday. Some one made four transactions in my paytm account. The total money is rs7000. I have made a complaint regarding the fraudulent transaction took on my paytm account and its more than ten days. I have given all the information to them but tilll now i didn't receive any mail and i need them to refund my money back to my account. Thank you
The complaint number[protected].
Jan 29, 2019
I registered the company name wrongly . So sorry cancel this complaint
Paytronic Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was a distributor of
    "paytronic network private ltd." all in one recharge merchandise. They asked for a deposit of rupees 5 lakhs. Then they gave balance against it. It was working smoothly with bit of quarrel due to late resolution of problems. But then they said they are upgrading their system and generated a new account. (Smart move deposit of 5lakhs won't be seen in the new account).
    Then again recharge happen to make a problem. Now my online paytronic balance is 1lakh rupees but due to there so called "server issue" since last 1 long year i'm not able to encash it. Now when i'm asking for refund of 6kahs (5 lakhs deposit+1lakh advance cash for paytronic balance) but the superior never happen to meet. The person working in the office says we will refund you as soon as authority replies.

Paytronic Network —i
      I had become merchant of Paytronic on feb 2016 and iam deposite 3000 /- rs,
      Since to till date my dealer & Paytronic team is misguiding for refund of my money. I no longer wish to be a member of such a useless firm.

It my very best request to take a heavy action on suchitra telecom my dealer & Paytronic.

Un happy merchant...

I'm working as a distributor of paytronic network pvt ltd since 2009.in middle of march this year i got call from chitra mariam (distributor management executive) telling, company has launched a scheme, in which i will be getting additional.5% of margin on deposit of rs. 2lacs and above. i deposited 2 lacs on the date of call from the company and i had previous balance on my distributor panel for the service provided. within 2 days of deposit the recharge service went off, when i complained about the same, they told me it would be ok within 2 to 3 days but didn't. later 2 weeks have passed the services still didn't resumed. i called back again regarding the issue, this time they tells the company is on upgrading its software so the service would be resuming on 20th of june 2016. that will be more than 3 months of offline of service. on the mentioned date chitra calls me and tells, that the company will take 2 more months to resume its service. i felt bad and told them i[censored] behave in such a manner, i'm gonna lodge complaint against your company. she told me, sir, do not panic i[censored] wish you can fill up a form of refunding the balance available on your panel to proceed. and the form would be sent through courier only. i asked to send the same by email and i would print it and follow up but she revoked telling it would be by courier only or by post. now its been 14 days passed no postage no courier no phone calls. when i contact all phones are switched off and one person got in contact mr. muneer shiek but he say he has left the company.

So, kindly help me out with the situation cause my amount with the company is huge. (rs.3, 50, 000/-)
        Aug 03, 2017
        Gucci yadav's response
        I am sorry its paytm not paytronic
        I have near about 50000 stucked in paytronic i have deposited amount and second day website went down now vensite and all coontact no vanished. I need my money back

Anand maRKETING, sHIRUR
        [protected]/[protected]
        Paytm user are not safe ..when some transaction happend without consent then money should be refund if we raise complaint with in 24 hrs.. Yesterday I transfer some money in wrong no. And he is not agree to give money back so there should be process for role back within 24 hrs..

I had become merchant of Paytronic on 9 March 2016

Un happy merchant

my name is amit kumar chourasiya my shop m/s-shree samradhi mobiles is in (bargi) jabalpur m.p.
            your executive mr. ashay shrivastav visit last 03/02/2016 in my shop & deposit 20, 000/- transfer in paytronic network pvt ltd (sbi a/c).till date no response in your officer side. no credit my amount till date(08/02/2016).

please solve the issue in your end.
            Feb 8, 2016
            my mobile no is 09424339911...

Recharges Are Not Getting Done In My Paytronic Sim They Have Charged Me Rupees 2000 in Advance ...Now Distributor Has Left The Company And Company Peoples Are Not Responding ........poor service from the paytronic iam having a balance of rupees 2000 that has got struck ...........third class service no response from customer care my number [protected]
              Aug 5, 2021
              Dear Dakshit Rawal

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies, request you to contact us with an email of your details on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com and also you can call us on[protected] and press the option 1.

We would also like to highlight that your business is very important to us hence helping you precisely and as fast as possible is our moto however we require precise information to deliver it.I hope we have clarified all your doubts over the phone. In case of any other query's please feel free to mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com.This is an exclusive email address for all our Customers.We would also request you to give us an opportunity before posting anything on a public site like this as we will not be able to give proper details due to privacy issues hence kindly use the call back request or mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com for any prompt and early reply

Thanking you for your support and cooperation. Happy recharges.

With Regards
              | Pradeep Shetty|
              | Sr. Manager Back Office, Customer Service & Head A.P.I |

| Paytronic Network Pvt. Ltd. | The electronic payments company | www.paytronicindia.com |

| Paytronic, B5, B6 Narayan Plaza, HDFC Compound, Chandivali road, Next to Boomerang, |
              | Powai Andheri (E), Mumbai-400072|
              | Mobile & DTH Recharges | Remittance Services | Mobile Pos |

i have brought sim from the distributor at a cost of 5000 he gave Rs 2500 recharge amount he supplied for a few weeks after that he is not at all available so please give the details and mobile number of the distributor from where i can recharge
                Dear sir

I am API distributor in chennai, u want a stock contact me [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

sir we retailer purchased all in one point recharge through paytronic we buy the stock but formerly we should pay a deposits of rs1000. which is refundable so we like to surrender the paytronic recharge but we do not know where to ask so please kindly help me in this case.
                  Dear V Susil Kumar

We request you to contact us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com with your request however just to clarify we don't charge any money as deposits from our merchants hence request you to provide details I would request you to refrain from posting on third party sites as it will be very difficult for us to provide any support because of the vast number of sites and purely on privacy issues. Request you to get in touch with us immediately. I hope I have clarified your doubt.

With Regards
                  | Pradeep Shetty|
                  | Sr. Manager Back Office, Customer Service & Head A.P.I |

| Phone : +[protected] option 1

| Powai Andheri (E), Mumbai-400072|
                  | Mobile & DTH Recharges | Remittance Services | Mobile Pos |
                  I have opened my account on[protected] as user id - omcyber. The employee of company mr. Akhil came to me and told the benefits of the company. In presence of mr. Akhil my id was working. After he gone from there my id is not working

I am merchant of paytronic india.
                    The company provides all dth & mobile recharges in 1 connection .
                    Hence,
                    i have recharged 2 bsnl no.[protected] & [protected] on saturday[protected].
                    paytronic says that both no. Are recharged .
                    But when i saw coustmers mobile balance it was same(not recharged)
                    i registered complaint at paytronic at saturday[protected].
                    I got itz resolution on monday[protected].
                    That account was recharged & ask bsnl to show it in main balance.
                    I imidiatly got connected to bsnl they say's that, the recharge was failed.
                    I told to paytronic but they are not giving my 600₹ back(300₹ recharge per no.)
                    so i m registering my complant.
                    I hope i will get my money back. .
                    Thanks.
                    Paytronic registerd shop detail:=>
                    Dhanesh mobile,vaijapur
                    Dear Asar Dhanesh,

It is highly unfortunate that you write this complaint on a third party website without verifying the facts you should have at least sent us a mail on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com and given us an opportunity to resolve your issue however as per you complaint we would like to inform you that the recharge on mobile number [protected] with order id[protected] has been reversed on the[protected], recharge on mobile number [protected] with order id[protected] has been reversed on[protected] and recharge on mobile number [protected] with order id[protected] has been reversed on[protected].

This is highly unfortunate that in spite of prompt service you have leveled unsubstantiated allegations on us on a third party website. We follow a fair and honest system of business with all our merchants we might be delayed in our investigations but we will never withhold our merchants money without just cause.

I request you to kindly mail all your queries on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com and give us an opportunity to help you better.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

10 days ago i buy PAYTRONIC mobile& dish recharging service for 2500/-. I thought i am gonna benefit from their service but instead i lost so much of money because of the poor service! when i recharge the customer mobile no. balance on my prepaid account is gonna cut but the customer is not getting the recharge amount so obviously the customer is not gonna pay us until they gonna get the recharge successful but we lost our balance from our account! when we complain to customer care they say recharge successful so they not gonna refund us! oh my god look the customers is not getting the balance and the balance from our account is cut every time we recharge whether the customer getting the balance or not getting the balance! this is the Service of Paytronic services they are actually Robbing us! and we cant do anything! christ help us!
                      Dear Richard123

I Dont think Christ will help you with this invoking him for some small issues will not help. However i can we understand that you might have face some issues and we apologize for the same however we request you to mail us the specific problem or the transaction number or the order id on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com as that is a exclusive email id for all merchant we would have love to solve your issue however you chose this platform.

However we will be glad to help you kindly provide details of your UIN or registered mobile number on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com also provide the order ids that you have queries on.

Looking forward to your mail.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

poor service, no responsibility, error reports every time recharge, when we recharge our balance will cut but customer dont get the balance and every time prosessing error when we recharge! very bad service! I paid 2500/- for the service but instead of making profits i am loosing money everytime! Let someone action against these robbers!
                        Dear Richard123

I can we understand that you might have faced some issues and we apologize for the same however we request you to mail us the specific problem or the transaction number or the order id on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com as that is a exclusive email id for all merchant we would have love to solve your issue however you chose this platform.

Looking forward to your mail.

We also request you to not post comments on such third party websites as we will not be able to give you resolution in details as many of them will be confidential. Hence request you to write to us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com we will revert with in 24 working hours.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

Iam IMRAN a retailer of paytronic form past 3 years my recharge account is registered in the name SYED'S MOBILE ZONE . Past few months since my distributor changed there are lot of issues i have wit him hence iam unable to keep up wit him and sale can u pls guide me how do i purchase stock directly from paytronic ... its severely affecting my buss

contact details - [protected]@yahoo.com
                          ph no - [protected]/ [protected]
                          Dear Mr. Imran,

I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.I hope our call to you would have resolved your query to your satisfaction.The exact details of the resolution will be provided to you on the email listed by you for confidential reasons. We request you to post all our query's on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com which is an exclusive email address for all our merchant partners.Please feel free to contact on the same any time.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

HI FRIENDS PAYTRONIC NETWORK IS MOBIL RECHARGE OPERATER ITS VERY WOEAST & FRUAD HE WILL DEBIT UN KNOWN AMOUNT THE CUSTMERCARE WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONCIPLATES ITS ONE OF THE FRUAD NET WORK OF MOBILE OPRTER ITS PAKKA FRUAD 420 DONT JOINS ANY FRIENDS BUSINESS INVESTRESS MORE DEDALIES PLS CONTACT FOR ME [protected][protected]/5
                            Dear Mr. Balaji

I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.However we request you not to make any unsubstantiated claims or complaints on a third party forum like this without giving us any opportunity to help you.I do hope our call to you would have resolved your query to your satisfaction.The exact details of the resolution will be provided to you on the email listed by you for confidential reasons. In-case you have nay other query's We request you to post all our query's on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com which is an exclusive email address for all our merchant partners.Please feel free to contact on the same any time.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

On 20 sept. 2011 i have given all to distributor what is needed to be a retailer of paytronic, as he promised that within some hours you can recharge to mobiles and Dth`s but still my username and password is not registered, it is not mistake of paytronic but i think of the distributor.
                              Dear Paytronic Retailer

I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.Please let us know your contact number so we can find some resolution for you I hope our call to you would have resolved your query to your satisfaction.The exact details of the resolution will be provided to you on the email listed by you for confidential reasons. We request you to post all our query's on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com which is an exclusive email address for all our merchant partners.Please feel free to contact on the same any time. In-case you are satisfied with the resolution I request you to please add some appreciation as well.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com
                              Hi im sadiq im from hyderabad,

i want to start this business
                              Dear sir how to paytronic log in please tel me
                              this is my email id [protected]@gmil.com
                              Dear MR Prasanthprasadrajuratnakumari

Please provide us your contact details we will get some one arranged to explain you the details please feel free to mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com with the line "reset my password" in the subject line.

thanking you

HI I AM ABHINAY SHUKLA FROM VILE PARLE EAST
                              I WANT TO START THIS BUISNESS
                              SO PLS HELP
                              Contact-[protected]

DEAR FRIENDS PAYTRONIC IS VERY WOEST MOBILE RECHARGE PROVIDER
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                HI FRIENDSPAYTRONIC IS ONE OF THE MOBILRECHARGE PROVIDER BUT ITS VERY LATE REPLY & RECHARGE DEVICE CUSTMER CARE BACKEND TEAM IS WORKING VERY WOEST IS ONE OF FRUAD

To

The Commissioner
                                  Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan,
                                  Plot No.222, Sector No.3,
                                  Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road,
                                  Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.

Respected Sir

My Name Is Sankalp Gambhir my P F Account No.MH/KLV/210796/46. I had worked with Paytronic Network Pvt.Ltd. from April.2008 to Aug 2010 I had submitted my P F Form after my releaving ie.on Aug 2010. please know the status of my settelment. Last company is telling me that they have forwarded all the formailities to P F Commissioner office in 21- April 2011. Yet the amount have not been credited to my account nor i have received any kind of cheque/dd/pay order.

Please help me out in this.

My Email Address in below.

info.[protected]@gmail.com

Paytronic Network Pvt.Ltd. — P.F amount not received

My Somenath Majumder and P.F No. is MH/KLV/210796/90
                                  Now I am staying in Kolkata. My P.F form has been submitted.
                                  Please let me know what is the procedure to get the money.

Thanks & regards.

Somenath Majumder

i am (manoj telecome) retailer of paytronic i have a flexi in mob no [protected]
                                    but i have lost this no. my new no is [protected]
                                    Now i have no guid line to use flexi please help me
                                    ...................................................................................
                                    Dear Mr Manoj
                                    We are apologise for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.However we have called you and have resolved the problem to you satisfaction.

I have listed the details below.

The Merchants distributor name Yash Enterprises is not servicing him as the distributor is Inactive his Queries are listed below.

Queries
                                    1 He was not getting Balance
                                    2 Merchant did not know the server numbers.
                                    3 Merchant did not know recharge procedure.
                                    4 Merchant did not know how to send call back request.

Solutions
                                    1 Customer care Gave him HDFC Account Number for balance & also
                                    explained the full procedure for amount update.
                                    2 Customer care gave him the Haryana Server number.
                                    3 Customer care gave him all operator recharge procedure & Pin
                                    download Format.We will also send him a mail with the formats for all the
                                    operators.
                                    4 We have also explained to him how to send call back request & that we
                                    will respond within 5 min.

The merchant was happy with the resolution and has also agreed to start business with depositing money in the account.

Mr. Manoj We thank you for showing your faith in us and and by giving us an opportunity to serve you

URL: www.paytronicindia.com
                                    why is the distributor inactive? if distributor is inactive then as an retailer why he shud suffer da loss...as an retailer he shud be compensated...there are many such companies coming...pls be aware
                                    Dear Mr Shaikh
                                    Thank you for your active participation in the discussion. We agree with your point about the distributor. However we wish to highlight that we have not given up on our merchant we have instead given him the facility to deal directly with the company and take Balance from us and start his business. Besides we also confirmed his satisfaction on the phone. Although it was delay on our part and we have apologised for the same. We are also aware of the various company's in the market as competitors but lets us assure you that we have a solid backing and sound financials with merchants and distributors at the top of our mind. Hence our only competition is with ourself and to give the best possible service to our merchants and distributors. I hope I have satisfied your query, we welcome all your thoughts suggestions and feedback but we would highly appreciate if its in the right forum and in privacy. Discussing details about the company and its policies in public like this is very difficult and against competitive spirit of the company. Hence we request you to contact us directly via sending us a call back sms or mail us directly on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com. We are looking forward to your participation.We thank all our merchants and distributors for believing in us and support us. Happy recharges.

Thank you Team Paytronic for your excellent service - Rajesh Jain
                                    My name is gopinath i have a patronic mobile application due to reasons i changed mobile number
                                    [protected] is my old mobile recharge number now i changed to [protected]
                                    I need a procedure to activate new number
                                    Any fee details also please provide the information as soon as possible
                                    Dear Mr Gopinath

We have initiated the process of getting in touch with you for your request. However the process is a bit different because of your special case, I will not be able to give details in here due to confidentiality issues. However we expect to provide you options to resolve your problem. Although we expect you to provide us precise details for us to help you better and faster and request you to send us a mail in future on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com for your account that's the fastest way of getting any request processed asap.

I hope our call would have clarified all your doubts over the phone. In case of any other query's please feel free to mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com.This is an exclusive email address for all our Customers.We would also request you to give us an opportunity before posting anything on a public site like this as we will not be able to give proper details due to privacy issues hence kindly use the call back request or mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com for any prompt and early reply.

We would also appreciate your positive comments and feedbacks on receiving prompt and effective solutions and reply from us on mail or on a public forum like this

Thanking you for your support and cooperation. Happy recharges.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com
                                    I AM MOHAN PATRONIC RETAILER MY NO [protected] IS INACTIVE I LOSS THIS NO MY NEW NO [protected] PLESE RAGISTERD THIS AND ACTIVE ACCOUT RAIPUR C.G.
                                    I am yogesh ramchandra pol iam retailer of you my mo no is [protected] my mobile is damage so i buy anew mobile handset so thatwhy i could recharge .so please send your software link on my above number please please...

After updating the site its very difficult to operate functions. There is no complaint log, reversal request and call back options. The software is updated and other options added but its too difficult. how to get wrong recharges, not received balance.

S.Noor Basha
                                    Nandyal 518501

I have outlet of Paytronic Recharge I got problem in recharging Airtel DTH as the said option is not included in the Flexi Recharge Option.Plz enter this option to solve our problems.

Aejaz Gulzar
                                      [protected]@rocketmail.com
                                      Aug 13, 2020
                                      i have so problem paytronic recharge airtel dth .
                                      Dear Mr. Gulzar,

I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.However we are not able to contact you. Please provide us with your contact details so as to resolve your query to your satisfaction.

My Email Id :- pradeep.[protected]@paytronicindia.com

I have outlet of Paytronic Recharge I got problem whenever I log in the paytronics site (his site is intended for registered Paytronic Merchants and distributors.The IP and all the activities are tracked.
                                      Your current IP is: 117.200.3.20 / 117.200.3.20 ). It is very difficulty to me. So please solve my problem. Why it is comes could you please give show me a solution.

Mallikarjunam.Uppu
                                      mallikarjunam.[protected]@gmail.com
                                      Dear Mr Mallikarjunam.Uppu
                                      We thank you for writing to us however we request you to mail us only on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com this mail id is exclusively to deal with all the merchant query's.As far as our question goes the IP is tracked and informed to the Merchants and Distributors for their own safety and security so as no malpractice happens using you login id and password.We also request you to be very care full not to share your login id and pass word with any one. I hope I have resolved your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to call me or right to me.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com
                                      I have outlet of Paytronic Recharge Sms-Vending but i newelly want PC Web-Vending
                                      Dear Mr. Gajanan
                                      Please mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com. We have initiated this process for you we have already contacted you. We request you to send us any more request on the mail id listed above.

Pradeep shetty
                                      Dear sir

Sir my old mobile number([protected]) has been recycled it has been activated paytronic so please transfer to my new number [protected] as soon as possible

Jayant Communication
                                      Gulbarga

Top Management is totally corrupt.Employees are thrown out of the company as per whims and Fancies of MD Thomas,The investor is sleeping.Employees are facing the brunt.i along with 7 colleagues hv not recd salary for 3 months and hv been thrown out of this company without any reason.
                                        Mr Naughty1

Please stop writing unsubstantiated and proof less remarks about a reputed company and its Management. Paytronic is a responsible company with high work ethic's and transparent systems and procedures. We have a very balanced and unbiased HR Team which would have looked at any just and legal claims and rectified any irregularities, You should have tried them and asked them to help you out. This is very unfortunate that you make false claims on the company and not even post remarks on your true name or contact number relying on pseudo names. Please feel free to call us on mail us on [protected]@paytronicindia.com or pradeep.[protected]@paytronicindia.com, Its unfortunate that you have posted such remarks even before giving us a fair chance, We look forward to hearing for you.