Paytronic Network Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2019

File a complaint to Paytronic Network

Having problems with Paytronic Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paytronic Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paytronic Network

Paytronic Network Website

Paytronic Network Head Office Address

B5-B6, Narayan Plaza, HDFC Compound, Chandivli Rd., Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Paytronic Network Phone Numbers

Fax

Paytronic Network reviews & complaints(25)

Paytronic Network — regarding the fraudulent transaction

Hello this is mathen. I lost my device on 18/1/19 on friday. Some one made four transactions in my paytm account. The total money is rs7000. I have made a complaint regarding the fraudulent transaction took on my paytm account and its more than ten days. I have given all the information to them but tilll now i didn't receive any mail and i need them to refund my money back to my account. Thank you
The complaint number[protected]....
I was a distributor of
"paytronic network private ltd." all in one recharge merchandise. They asked for a deposit of rupees 5 lakhs. Then they gave balance against it. It was working smoothly with bit of quarrel due to late resolution of problems. But then they said they are upgrading their system and generated a new account. (Smart move deposit of 5lakhs won't be seen in the new account).
Then again recharge happen to make...

Paytronic Network —i
I had become merchant of Paytronic on feb 2016 and iam deposite 3000 /- rs,
Since to till date my dealer & Paytronic team is misguiding for refund of my money. I no longer wish to be a member of such a useless firm.

It my very best request to take a heavy action on suchitra telecom my dealer & Paytronic.

Un happy merchant...
Paytronic Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm working as a distributor of paytronic network pvt ltd since 2009.in middle of march this year i got call from chitra mariam (distributor management executive) telling, company has launched a scheme, in which i will be getting additional.5% of margin on deposit of rs. 2lacs and above. i deposited 2 lacs on the date of call from the company and i had previous balance on my distributor panel for the service provided. within 2 days of deposit...

I had become merchant of Paytronic on 9 March 2016

Un happy merchant

Paytronic Network Pvt Ltd — No respond after sign agreement

my name is amit kumar chourasiya my shop m/s-shree samradhi mobiles is in (bargi) jabalpur m.p.
      your executive mr. ashay shrivastav visit last 03/02/2016 in my shop & deposit 20, 000/- transfer in paytronic network pvt ltd (sbi a/c).till date no response in your officer side. no credit my amount till date(08/02/2016).

please solve the issue in your end....

Recharges Are Not Getting Done In My Paytronic Sim They Have Charged Me Rupees 2000 in Advance ...Now Distributor Has Left The Company And Company Peoples Are Not Responding ........poor service from the paytronic iam having a balance of rupees 2000 that has got struck ...........third class service no response from customer care my number [protected]
      Aug 5, 2021
      Dear Dakshit Rawal

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies, request you to contact us with an email of your details on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com and also you can call us on[protected] and press the option 1.

We would also like to highlight that your business is very important to us hence helping you precisely and as fast as possible is our moto however we require precise information to deliver it.I hope we have clarified all your doubts over the phone. In case of any other query's please feel free to mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com.This is an exclusive email address for all our Customers.We would also request you to give us an opportunity before posting anything on a public site like this as we will not be able to give proper details due to privacy issues hence kindly use the call back request or mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com for any prompt and early reply

Thanking you for your support and cooperation. Happy recharges.

With Regards
      | Pradeep Shetty|
      | Sr. Manager Back Office, Customer Service & Head A.P.I |

| Paytronic Network Pvt. Ltd. | The electronic payments company | www.paytronicindia.com |

| Paytronic, B5, B6 Narayan Plaza, HDFC Compound, Chandivali road, Next to Boomerang, |
      | Powai Andheri (E), Mumbai-400072|
      | Mobile & DTH Recharges | Remittance Services | Mobile Pos |

i have brought sim from the distributor at a cost of 5000 he gave Rs 2500 recharge amount he supplied for a few weeks after that he is not at all available so please give the details and mobile number of the distributor from where i can recharge...

sir we retailer purchased all in one point recharge through paytronic we buy the stock but formerly we should pay a deposits of rs1000. which is refundable so we like to surrender the paytronic recharge but we do not know where to ask so please kindly help me in this case.
        Dear V Susil Kumar

We request you to contact us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com with your request however just to clarify we don't charge any money as deposits from our merchants hence request you to provide details I would request you to refrain from posting on third party sites as it will be very difficult for us to provide any support because of the vast number of sites and purely on privacy issues. Request you to get in touch with us immediately. I hope I have clarified your doubt.

With Regards
        | Pradeep Shetty|
        | Sr. Manager Back Office, Customer Service & Head A.P.I |

| Phone : +[protected] option 1

| Powai Andheri (E), Mumbai-400072|
        | Mobile & DTH Recharges | Remittance Services | Mobile Pos |
        I have opened my account on[protected] as user id - omcyber. The employee of company mr. Akhil came to me and told the benefits of the company. In presence of mr. Akhil my id was working. After he gone from there my id is not working

I am merchant of paytronic india.
          The company provides all dth & mobile recharges in 1 connection .
          Hence,
          i have recharged 2 bsnl no.[protected] & [protected] on saturday[protected].
          paytronic says that both no. Are recharged .
          But when i saw coustmers mobile balance it was same(not recharged)
          i registered complaint at paytronic at saturday[protected].
          I got itz resolution on monday[protected].
          That account was recharged & ask bsnl to show it in main balance.
          I imidiatly got connected to bsnl they say's that, the recharge was failed.
          I told to paytronic but they are not giving my 600₹ back(300₹ recharge per no.)
          so i m registering my complant.
          I hope i will get my money back. .
          Thanks.
          Paytronic registerd shop detail:=>
          Dhanesh mobile,vaijapur
          Dear Asar Dhanesh,

It is highly unfortunate that you write this complaint on a third party website without verifying the facts you should have at least sent us a mail on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com and given us an opportunity to resolve your issue however as per you complaint we would like to inform you that the recharge on mobile number [protected] with order id[protected] has been reversed on the[protected], recharge on mobile number [protected] with order id[protected] has been reversed on[protected] and recharge on mobile number [protected] with order id[protected] has been reversed on[protected].

This is highly unfortunate that in spite of prompt service you have leveled unsubstantiated allegations on us on a third party website. We follow a fair and honest system of business with all our merchants we might be delayed in our investigations but we will never withhold our merchants money without just cause.

I request you to kindly mail all your queries on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com and give us an opportunity to help you better.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

10 days ago i buy PAYTRONIC mobile& dish recharging service for 2500/-. I thought i am gonna benefit from their service but instead i lost so much of money because of the poor service! when i recharge the customer mobile no. balance on my prepaid account is gonna cut but the customer is not getting the recharge amount so obviously the customer is not gonna pay us until they gonna get the recharge successful but we lost our balance from our account! when we complain to customer care they say recharge successful so they not gonna refund us! oh my god look the customers is not getting the balance and the balance from our account is cut every time we recharge whether the customer getting the balance or not getting the balance! this is the Service of Paytronic services they are actually Robbing us! and we cant do anything! christ help us!
            Dear Richard123

I Dont think Christ will help you with this invoking him for some small issues will not help. However i can we understand that you might have face some issues and we apologize for the same however we request you to mail us the specific problem or the transaction number or the order id on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com as that is a exclusive email id for all merchant we would have love to solve your issue however you chose this platform.

However we will be glad to help you kindly provide details of your UIN or registered mobile number on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com also provide the order ids that you have queries on.

Looking forward to your mail.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

poor service, no responsibility, error reports every time recharge, when we recharge our balance will cut but customer dont get the balance and every time prosessing error when we recharge! very bad service! I paid 2500/- for the service but instead of making profits i am loosing money everytime! Let someone action against these robbers!
              Dear Richard123

I can we understand that you might have faced some issues and we apologize for the same however we request you to mail us the specific problem or the transaction number or the order id on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com as that is a exclusive email id for all merchant we would have love to solve your issue however you chose this platform.

Looking forward to your mail.

We also request you to not post comments on such third party websites as we will not be able to give you resolution in details as many of them will be confidential. Hence request you to write to us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com we will revert with in 24 working hours.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

Iam IMRAN a retailer of paytronic form past 3 years my recharge account is registered in the name SYED'S MOBILE ZONE . Past few months since my distributor changed there are lot of issues i have wit him hence iam unable to keep up wit him and sale can u pls guide me how do i purchase stock directly from paytronic ... its severely affecting my buss

contact details - [protected]@yahoo.com
                ph no - [protected]/ [protected]
                Dear Mr. Imran,

I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.I hope our call to you would have resolved your query to your satisfaction.The exact details of the resolution will be provided to you on the email listed by you for confidential reasons. We request you to post all our query's on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com which is an exclusive email address for all our merchant partners.Please feel free to contact on the same any time.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

HI FRIENDS PAYTRONIC NETWORK IS MOBIL RECHARGE OPERATER ITS VERY WOEAST & FRUAD HE WILL DEBIT UN KNOWN AMOUNT THE CUSTMERCARE WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONCIPLATES ITS ONE OF THE FRUAD NET WORK OF MOBILE OPRTER ITS PAKKA FRUAD 420 DONT JOINS ANY FRIENDS BUSINESS INVESTRESS MORE DEDALIES PLS CONTACT FOR ME [protected][protected]/5
                  Dear Mr. Balaji

I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.However we request you not to make any unsubstantiated claims or complaints on a third party forum like this without giving us any opportunity to help you.I do hope our call to you would have resolved your query to your satisfaction.The exact details of the resolution will be provided to you on the email listed by you for confidential reasons. In-case you have nay other query's We request you to post all our query's on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com which is an exclusive email address for all our merchant partners.Please feel free to contact on the same any time.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com

On 20 sept. 2011 i have given all to distributor what is needed to be a retailer of paytronic, as he promised that within some hours you can recharge to mobiles and Dth`s but still my username and password is not registered, it is not mistake of paytronic but i think of the distributor.
                    Dear Paytronic Retailer

I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.Please let us know your contact number so we can find some resolution for you I hope our call to you would have resolved your query to your satisfaction.The exact details of the resolution will be provided to you on the email listed by you for confidential reasons. We request you to post all our query's on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com which is an exclusive email address for all our merchant partners.Please feel free to contact on the same any time. In-case you are satisfied with the resolution I request you to please add some appreciation as well.

URL: www.paytronicindia.com
                    Hi im sadiq im from hyderabad,

i want to start this business
                    Dear sir how to paytronic log in please tel me
                    this is my email id [protected]@gmil.com
                    Dear MR Prasanthprasadrajuratnakumari

Please provide us your contact details we will get some one arranged to explain you the details please feel free to mail us on merchant.[protected]@paytronicindia.com with the line "reset my password" in the subject line.

thanking you

HI I AM ABHINAY SHUKLA FROM VILE PARLE EAST
                    I WANT TO START THIS BUISNESS
                    SO PLS HELP
                    Contact-[protected]

Paytronicindia.com — billing problem

DEAR FRIENDS PAYTRONIC IS VERY WOEST MOBILE RECHARGE PROVIDER...

To

The Commissioner
                      Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan,
                      Plot No.222, Sector No.3,
                      Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road,
                      Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.

Respected Sir

My Name Is Sankalp Gambhir my P F Account No.MH/KLV/210796/46. I had worked with Paytronic Network Pvt.Ltd. from April.2008 to Aug 2010 I had submitted my P F Form after my releaving ie.on Aug 2010. please know the status of my settelment. Last company is telling me that they have forwarded all the formailities to P F Commissioner office in 21- April 2011. Yet the amount have not been credited to my account nor i have received any kind of cheque/dd/pay order.

Please help me out in this.

My Email Address in below.

info.[protected]@gmail.com

Paytronic Network Pvt.Ltd. — P.F amount not received

My Somenath Majumder and P.F No. is MH/KLV/210796/90
                      Now I am staying in Kolkata. My P.F form has been submitted.
                      Please let me know what is the procedure to get the money.

Thanks & regards.

Somenath Majumder

Paytronic — change of mobile recharge service point

i am (manoj telecome) retailer of paytronic i have a flexi in mob no [protected]
                        but i have lost this no. my new no is [protected]
                        Now i have no guid line to use flexi please help me
                        ...................................................................................

Paytronic Recharge — Airtel DTH Recharge Services not entered in the Flexi Recharge option

I have outlet of Paytronic Recharge I got problem in recharging Airtel DTH as the said option is not included in the Flexi Recharge Option.Plz enter this option to solve our problems.

with regards
                        Aejaz Gulzar
                        [protected]@rocketmail.com...

Paytronic — Paytronic Chord Company

Top Management is totally corrupt.Employees are thrown out of the company as per whims and Fancies of MD Thomas,The investor is sleeping.Employees are facing the brunt.i along with 7 colleagues hv not recd salary for 3 months and hv been thrown out of this company without any reason....