[Resolved]  Avivaindia — dispute with regard to premium paid

I have taken ULIP policy from Aviva and premimum is paid monthly Rs 1500/- by ECS on 25th of every month. But when I have checked my policy statement Aviva is allocating Units under my policy after 4-5 days of ECS debit date. That is Units are purchaused at higher NAV after 4- 5 days.

When I have complain for the same intially they always told this is bank fault not avia's.
But lastly after continous folow up for one month they agreed and replied they will correct the statement and post the NAV as per ECS Debit date and send new statement with in a week.
In month of march 2008 again they have posted NAV after 3 days of ECS debit.

But till yet they have not send any document after correction of NAV under my Policy.
Already lots of mail I had written & many times visited to aviva's center at pune and doing Follow up with customer care but NO positive response I have got.

They are not sending any letter that this will not happen in future and always NAV as per ECS debit date will be used for purchausing Units.

I am not able to understand Now What to do? and How to handle the matter. as this gives us huge loss in long term in terms o[censored]nit accumulated.

Can any one suggest me how to write complaints to IRDA against AVIVA . Or any one provide better solution for the same.

Comments

I have taken Policy From AVIVA and primimum is paid Rs.2500/- by cheqe on 18/02/2008
But till yet they have not send any document Already lots of mail i had written & many time visited to aviva center, follow up with customer care but No Positive response Ihave got
I am not able to understand Now what to do ? and how to handel the matter
can any one suggest me how to write complaints to IRDA against AVIVA or any one provide better solution for the same
dear, go to the insurance ombudsman.search nearest insurance ombudsman office. first ask your agent to find out where the problem is shobhesh

Aviva Life Insurance Company India Phone
    Aviva Life Insurance Company India Address
    Aviva Tower, Sector Road, DLF Phase V, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003