[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz - Capital Unit Gain Size One Policy — Non Receipt of Policy

I have invested in capital unit gain size one policy of Bajaj Allianz through RMP on[protected]Cheque number 994338)from trivandrum, kerala district but till date, I have not received any receipt copy of my money or any policy. I just know my policy number which i got from one of your agents(Policy number: [protected]). I have also made an enquiry at Babaj Allianz office at pune but they are unable to give me any positive response / information. Each person at customer helpline gives some excuses like system is hung or system is busy and sort.
Then i made an enquiry at your trivandrum office. They told me that initially the policy was sent through speed post docket no:1022. This never reached me. I again made a complaint to Trivandrum Bajaj allianz office, then they said it is again sent through registered post RL2044. But still I haven't received anything from your guys. I having been going around post offices to check what is happening and the post master showed me some files from which it is evident that these letters never reached them. Its almost 3 months now and there is no clue till date.
Please do the needful.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

i am having bajaj allianz care first policy from 2 years i am paying premium regularly .last year i was in hospital in hydearbad for six day having heart attack .i went to bajaj allianz office at sccundrabad but they neglect me telling that after 3 year you can claim .now tell me what is the use of this policy i have submitted the file but they rejected i am telling to every body please dont take the policy .before taking the policy the agents talks every thing but after taking the policy they dont reply nor they give us good instraction to us please help us what to do i am heart patient
please intimate me about status of my policy no 42448608
Please intimate me about status of my Policy No 42448608 of Capital Unit Gain Size One
sir! i have a policy o[censored]nit gain.i wana check the present status of the policy through internet.what shoul i do?
i want to know my fund (current) value .
my policy no is [protected] bajaj allianz capital unit gain size one
so please you tell me about my status time to time.
thanks
My policy No. is [protected] (Bajaj allianz new unit gain) and [protected] (Bajaj allianz Century plus). Kindly give me details status of my policy.
I want the details of issuance of policy of no[protected] which was purchased through RMP and it was in Month of Dec 08. Now from the companies agency ECPL persons come to know the policy no, now could you help me sending the issuance details and when and how the policy will reach to the concern policy holder. It is found very hard to take the persuation from your corporate agents and unfortunately cant have satisfactory answer. Now pl. do favour to tell me the status of the same.
Hope being in a corporate sector your behaviour may prove your prompt service.
my policy no [protected] i want to see my policy status
my policy no[protected] ples send to me about my perfomens
Tell me about Capital Unit gain policy I paid Iyear amount. NOt continue 2 and 3 rd year. 3 year locking period. what amount I year amount with benefit can I get? how can I get 1 year amount. tell me details.
dear sirs
my policy no [protected] su assured 10000/- deposited two term ie 20000/- i wan to know that at present how much amount in my policy account./
my policy no.is 39951563 in capital unit gain size one 2 year i have paid the amount after 3rd year i cannot pay money can you tell me what i have to do and how much amount i can withdraw after 3 instalment
my husband policy no is [protected] please sent me this policy detail
policy sch is capital unit gain
dear sirs
my policy no [protected] . - i want to know that at present how much amount in my policy account./
My Policy No. is [protected] in Capital Unit Gain Size One Plan. Please tell me about my Policy Status.
plz show me my policy parformance
Sir/Madem,

I am having capital unit gain size one policy no.[protected] in my mother name (Roshni Devi) can you tell me current status i.e my instalments has been paid or not and how many units are there in my policy.

thanks
Sir/Madam

My policy No. is [protected]( Bajaj allianz new unit gain) . kindly give me details status of my policy.

Rudraraju.
my policy no.is 37122434 in capital unit gain size one plan. plz send me the current status of my policy.
how to know my status in capital unit gain size one policy? please send me

Bajaj Allianz