[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz - Capital Unit Gain Size One Policy — Non Receipt of Policy

I have invested in capital unit gain size one policy of Bajaj Allianz through RMP on[protected]Cheque number 994338)from trivandrum, kerala district but till date, I have not received any receipt copy of my money or any policy. I just know my policy number which i got from one of your agents(Policy number: [protected]). I have also made an enquiry at Babaj Allianz office at pune but they are unable to give me any positive response / information. Each person at customer helpline gives some excuses like system is hung or system is busy and sort.
Then i made an enquiry at your trivandrum office. They told me that initially the policy was sent through speed post docket no:1022. This never reached me. I again made a complaint to Trivandrum Bajaj allianz office, then they said it is again sent through registered post RL2044. But still I haven't received anything from your guys. I having been going around post offices to check what is happening and the post master showed me some files from which it is evident that these letters never reached them. Its almost 3 months now and there is no clue till date.
Please do the needful.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

my policy no. is [protected] in capital unit gain size plan. please tell about my policy status

bajaj allianz unit gain — non willing continue premium

I am saravanan.v.I am getting bajaja allianz life insurance unit gain policy (policy number:[protected]) and paid premium for past three years.(yearly premium 12500/-) now i am not continue my premium in future.i need my policy fund value.
Thanking you.
V.Saravana.
my policy no.is [protected] in capital unit gain size one 2 year i have paid the amount after 3rd year i cannot pay money can you tell me what i have to do and how much amount i can withdraw after 3 instalment
my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

cancel bajaj allinz life insurancr policy

I want to cancelled my Bajaj allinz life insurance policy due to persnol problem!

Bajaj Allianz