Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance — I want to enter I C portal, new id, password required

Thomas T D
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is [protected]. I want to log in to I C portal, require a new I D and password.

Complaint comments  38 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

n.a. — Portal ID & password -required

I want to know my Portal Id & Password through which I can know the status of the downloading on my Broadband.
Please send the Portal Id & password on my E-mail as soon as possible, my landline no[protected].

Thanks.
im Ic of bajaj Allianz in Rampur I want Know About NEW FAMAILY GAIN berifly...?
Thankyou...!
I am an IC of bajaj Allianz LIC My ic code is [protected] I want to log in to ic portal require a new ID and passward
my policy No. is[protected]. i want to know my user ID and Password. I tried many times through onlile but till now I didn't get.
dear sir/madam
my ic code is [protected], i have been loged many policies in my code in 2007-08, but due to my personal problems i am not login any policy for last 6 months, but my commision of renewals is not credited in my account till now, i have linked my Axis Bank account no to your accounts, so kindly look into this matter & credit my all commision in my account, i will be very thank ful to you & your team.

shikha
please give my details my ic code [protected].
I have received a message from Bajaj Allianz site describe my renewal MIS IC Code-[protected] that info of any Rs. 99 lacs for renewal or any other. I can't understand this meesage. Please verify all relevant info about my Agentship Code.
I want to enter I C portal, new id, password required
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is [protected]. I want to log in to IC portal, require a new I D and password.
dear sir / mam
This is kamal an i.c. of balic with i.c. code [protected].I wanna aprise you that due to my personal problems i didnt get my licence renue till last date. By which my agency was terminated but now i have renwed my licence and depositing policy also. but now i am getting problem to enter in I C portal . so please send me a new I d and PASSWORD to login in I C portal by which i can check out my bussiness detail.

regads
i am ic of balic i want to enter ic portal what i wnnt to do my ic code [protected]
I am ic of bajaj allianz, I want to register at ic portal to see my customers details my ic code no is [protected] branch code L48 at Saharanpur. My email id is saching.sre@gmail.com, mobile [protected]
dear sir
this is prasanth kumar pp an ic of balic with ic code [protected] pleasa send me new id and password mob : [protected]
thanks
please update my email id deodatta.borude@gmail.com
and send me new login id& password to log in to ic portal

my ic code [protected]
I want to enter I C portal, sir i forget my password new id, password required
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is [protected] I want to log in to IC portal, require a new password. sir pleese send me my password at my email id fdkh45@gmail.com
if i forget my ic login password than what i do
I am an IC of Bajaj Allianz life insurance, my code no; [protected] I want to log in to IC Portal, my Email id : prasanna_safety@yahoo.co.in and working in Shastri Nagar, Adyar branch. Please send me the Id with password at the earlierest.

G.P.JAGADEESAN
i want to know why not opens on the day of sunday i c portal
I want to enter I C portal, but my email id is not open is balic ic portal. my email id is sunita.patel05@balic.in
I want to enter I C portal, new id, password required
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is [protected]. I want to log in to I C portal, require a new I D and password .inform my husband e mail id b.p.patel3465@gmail.com or mobile no. [protected]
dilip.baidya@balic.in

regards
Dilip Baidya

+91 20 3030 5858 [Customer Care]
    GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411 006
    Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance - I want to enter I C portal, new id, password required
    www.bdomains.com