Bajaj Auto Gc1000 — delay in providing the insurance papers and worst service

kamal kishore khullar
dear sir,after getting harrased i am complaning.sir i have bought a bajaj auto model no.gc1000 on[protected] i have bought it on finance i produced all the documents on time but while delivery of the auto there were many small problems that i ignored,but instead of this when i took my auto for servicing they just did only 25% of the job and left the auto as it is only because on that day there was 20-20 cricket match final.sir iam leaving about 25kms away from the showroom so it is not possible for me to go everyday 25kms away for servicing.lastly after two months also i have not recieved my insurance agreement papers for which once i have paid fine in rto office this papers i should have been got within 15days of delivery of the auto.wheneveri go to the they something wrong and they harasse me.now i have decided to go to consumer court and i am going to file a case against theshowroom and finance company.
this is my humble request to you sir please take some seriuos action against them so that i can get my problem solved.the showroom name is bharat motors limited,rourkela,dist; sundergarh ORISSA pin 770034 phone no;[protected],[protected].AND my number is [protected] in case more information or sugestion from your side you want to give pls contact.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0