[Resolved]  Bajaj / Instang Gas Water Heater — No service provided

Self has purchased -- Bajaj Aquatherm Instant Gas Water Heater (LPG), Sr. No: G0520L0I[protected] Dated: 30.07.08 from Manjou Enterprises, Pimpri, Pune 411 017.

I had started facing problem of Flame extinguishing every after 20 sec. I have reported complaint for service to RUMA REGRIGERATION AND ENGG. WORKS, SHOP NO.15, OPEL SQUARE BLDG., 646, NANA PETH, PUNE. via. complaint # 4835 dtd: 14.06.09

Till today, Neither I have not received any service from the service agent / dealer nor the dealer / agency is responding properly.

Your immediate help reqd.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have purchase a Bajaj Gas Water Heater from M/s. Mahavir Electronics, Bibewadi, Pune - 37 on 15ht March, 2009. It was functioning well for three months, but after that I am facing problems with the gas heater. I have registered a complaint on 17July, 09 for the same with M/s.Mahavir Electronics. One person visited our house and removed all the pipes saying that there is problem with the water supply.

After repeated complaint the M/s.Mahavir Electronics, Pune finally I could not get any response, so I met the sales person in Mahavir Electronics, Pune but they gave me the telephone number of Bajaj Gas Heater customer complaint and said I should talk to them directly.

I called up Bajaj Gas Heater customer complaint on 13th October, 09 complaint number given was 416. Only today one person visited our house, without checking anything said the gas pipe needs to be changed and went away.

Now can somebody tell me how do I get the Bajaj Gas Heater again usable?

Sangram