Bank of America — Theft of funds!

I am a non-Us citizen, working for US embassy in Baghdad, Iraq. I would like to open an account at Ba nk of America who can allow me to buy directly or online from US. Unfortunetly I don`t know how to do.Can you help me?
I have an account to Raiffeisen Bank (romanioan branch) but the Visa electron card emitted by they, on my name doesn`t allow me to buy.
Pop Constantin
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

Bank of America is the worst bank EVER! They closed my account the day before my paycheck direct deposit was going into the account. As of right now, I am not able to access MY money that I EARNED, because of "security issues."

However, the bank manager will not tell me exactly what those 'issues' are! I recently went through a separation and put a password on my account so that my husband could not access money. After that, I lost my wallet, cancelled my debit card and requested a new one.

So these 'security issues' are ones that I REPORTED! Now, as a single mother, I have exactly $5.00 to make it through until Bank of America decides to release the money some time next week. Does anyone at the bank think about how I am going to get gas or buy groceries for my daughter?

I earned the money-I want the money! I hate this bank and I will take my business elsewhere.

Bank of America — i have lost my pan card and forget my pan no.

i have lost my pan card and also i forgot my pin no, please advice

Thanks & Regards