[Resolved]  Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. — Not fulfilling their promise & not answering

I have subscribed the Film Fare magzine 'Gift Scheme'. They have taken payment. Started sending the magzine but not sent the DVD Player, which the offered in their advertisements.
Now not answering my complaints

Comments

My complaint is similar to Mr A K Bansals' about not receiving FILMFARE free gift of DVD Player. I gifted the subscription to my sister in Hyderabad, under ' The Offer ' . It is over five months and FILMFARE is not
bothered to do any thing about my / my sister's complaint . Rs. 1600/- is not a small amount to forget about ...
I subscribed Filmfare seven months ago. I am receiving the magazine regularly (so far) but the promised gift of DVD player not received. The sad aspect is that they are not responding at all. Customer care is invisible like Mr.India.
I have subscribed Times OF India Newspaper. In first month I get only 4 Copies on Newspaper out of 30 copies. I have called customer care number and I get the answered “WE WILL ASK THE DISTRIBUTOR TO DELIVER THE COPY AND YOU ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED WITH IN 24 HOURS". But after following 5 continues day I got only one copy and again did not deliver the copy, I called the customer care approx 15 times but every day I get only one answer. The worst service I faced from one of the SO CALLED "BEST NEWS PAPPER"...But in my opinion “it is one of the worst newspapers”

My one question... If they (TOI) Itself not providing the service as they are committed to its customers... Does anyone think they are actually raising the Voice of common man against their issue? And is their news trustable?