[Resolved]  Bescom — Worst Experience Ever - Doddanekkundi area

Lets me start with a statement - I HATE BESCOM. No service in the world is as horrible as BESCOM's .
Doddanekkundi has so much of power cuts that nobody, I repeat no creature can stay here.
They need prompt payment but dont ask for prompt services. Expect power cuts anytime of the day/week/year. I have never seen a day when there is 24 hr supply. Horrible service. Horrible! Just horrible in this area - Krishna Reddy layout, Near Andhra Apartments, Doddanekkundi

Comments

The employees of Indiranagar BESCOM located near RTO, and Kodihalli, are so rude, unfriendly and the service they provide is disgusting!
They come home and cut off the fuse without even informing, for delay in one month of payment. And after the complaint given, they're never there to fix it. I have always had trouble with these employees; I am not brought up in such an environment as to go through such rude behavior.
Why are the Government employees like this!?? why there's so much difference between them and people of other sectors.
I totally agree and these days from past 1 and 1/2 weeks the power cuts is for more than 10-10 hrs a day and no information as to why this thing is happening. when complaining no result on this . It becoming difficult of the people of this place to sustain their leaving. Lots n lots of problems are there without power... We all should take some preventive step on this.

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]