[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — fraud

dear sir,
i had recently applied for the LPG connection to Indira Gas Agency Budhlada distt. Mansa, punjab. all the paperwork is done & company has approved my connection but the sub dealer is not issuing me the connection without unwanted accessories such as gas stove regulator , pipe etc. which i have all ready bought. he's charging unreasonable price of such things. My question is whether Bharatgas has also started selling gas stoves. its discretion of consumer to buy it from company or from market then why such sub dealers are harassing us. plz refer a way out..

Comments

Bharat Gas — empty sealed cylinder

we got a bharat lpg that was sealed but empty we complained to Bharat Gas Dealer Sagar Gas Solapur he refused end stated he is not responciable we must check at the delivery time, but is it possiable? kindly help
We had booked a bharat gas cylinder and we received the cylinder in 4days which we were very impressed with the service.

I stay with my husband at our Dahisar place and we have a tiffin wala who arranges our food as we both work and we dont have time to cook at home.

we only use the gas only to make tea or weekends we do prepare food hence we use the cylinder for almost three months.

Today as our cylinder got over i exchanged with the second one and I was unbale to light the stove and was scared if we inserted it incorectly hence immediately we called our local bharat gas office to inform about the same and in hours time we had the technician at our place to check.

After the whole investigation he noticed that the cylinder is empty and we called the same number to inform the Manager Mr Mohan keni about the same and we got the response stating that we cannot replace and it cannot be possible that we have given an empty cylinder and if that was the case you should have weighed before taking it.

I Informed him we usually we see the seal and this cylinder was well sealed and I myself have open the seal this morning but he refused to hear me out.

We have paid for the cylinder and was very dissapointed with response what we received without our any falut. I would request you to kindly look into this matter as today it is me, we may have many more complains on the same.

I am aware I may not get a replacement or compensation for the same but I dont want the the misuse/carelessnes or fraud happening to anybody else.

I am an expecting mother and it was difficult to arrange the alternate cylinder at that point of time.

Below is my gas number for your reference and investigation.

SB133384

2035
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014