[Resolved]  Big Bazaar — False commitments....yet waiting for the gold coin

I would like to share my bitter experience of buying a Kodak camera, cash memo # T42/19418, from Big Bazaar on Dhanteras which screwed me up big time.

There was an offer going on, on purchase of above Rs.5000 they will give a gold coin on that day.

I ordered a camera and made the full payment on the same day, they called me to collect the product after 3 days which they failed to meet, then again they called me after 3 days and missed the commitment the 2nd time. Finally I wrote to [protected]@futurebazaar.com & [protected]@pantaloon.com only to realize that these are just to fill up their 'contact us' section in their web page and are of no help literally.

I collected the Kodak camera after 7 days from the date of purchase and got the charger of Sanyo, on asking the reason they said "NO STOCK".

The gold coin was not available even after 7 days of the payment made and I am still waiting for them to call me for that counting the 3rd day to end since 22nd October.

I have written them again and they turned their deaf ear once again.

I request you all please think twice, thrice and finally do not agree to a buying decision of costly items from BIG BAZAR.

They don't even care for your mails to fulfill the gaps to improve their crap service. And they are quite comfortable this way.

Lets see when the gold coin comes finally.

With thanks

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083