[Resolved]  Big Bazaar - Edm, Anand Vihar — Extra Charges towards luggage/handbags etc.

I would like to put my case bluntly. We are the routine customers of Big Bazaar, store located at EDM Mall, Anand Vihar. We have never faced such type of issue while shopping with any brand or store. We went to the big bazaar store at EDM and when we asked the luggage storage guy(sitting outside the store) to keep our bags outside the store, he said that there are no tokens available at the moment. We said ok. we shall wait for sometime here. Then he said - madam you can go to the baggage counter few steps ahead. Hence, we went to that counter to keep our handbags and got to know that we need to pay Rs. 10/- towards the same. This is really surprising and shocking. This is not a matter of Rs. 10/- or so but a very shameful matter. I mean , v go to various big or small stores at various malls, but we never intend to pay xyz amount just to keep our bags out. This is really disgusting and painful. plz look into the matter. We have already registered our complaint at big bazaar's website.

Comments

hiiiiiiiii sir m akshay singh if any job please contact me [protected]
Hello sir my self is vikas tisawar i want to be the part of FUTURE GROUP plz give me the chance to be the part of your organization. Vikas Tisawar ([protected])

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083