[Resolved]  Big Bazaar Shakti Card — activation

dear sir we have a credit card no[protected] pin 9401 is till not activate pls do the need full

kuntala sahu
cuttack

Comments

BIG BAZAAR Shakti card — Unnecessary extra charges

Though normaly our due date on 21st of every month Statement dt Sept 04`2008 Bill received on 17th Sept Local Cheque submitted same day. Still Statement Date Oct 04`2008 You have charged interest +service charge 38.85+4.80=43.65 Extra This type of malpractice is observed for last 6-7 months . PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT GOING TO PAY ANYTHING ANYMORE.
sir, This is to inform you that I have {shakti card BIG BAZAAR} No. [protected]. I was regular user of said card but due to some mistake by your side. The single entry of my cheque bearing no.906620dated 12.8.08 amount Rs/ 1272/ is not showing in the credit card statement which you send to me earilier.so that you started penal interest, late payment charges, service taxes again and again, after that I drop the idea to use the credit card.I have submitted my bank certificate to your office for the said statement but after so many months their is no any action taken from your side. Today I have recieved one more statement showing again late payment, service texes extra. It is readicoulous. It is very clear I will not depositing any amount.First of all you clear the position which I said in my complaint. I am not using credit card from sep 2008.

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083