[Resolved]  Birth Certificate — Non issuance of Birth Certificate

I am Blessed with baby daughter on 9th may 08, i visited Mcd Office Rohini, three days regularly bt cound not manage to get birth certificate, only because the internet was not working or may be due to some other problem.

Thereafter i orderded Birth certificate online Rs 30 was deducted from my account refrence no 3015867 was provided to me for future refrence, its being more than 15 days i have not recieved Birth Certificate.

I Request all concerned authorities to pls help in issuence of certificate, the services provided by MCD are really pothetic.

rgds
Damanjeet singh

Comments

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My name is Sandeep Ashok Sainkar, age - 39, resident of Pune. My PAN card no. is CAOPS2427P. I am a father of a 4 yrs old daughter. Her name is Kunjal Sandeep Sainkar. She was born on 26/4/2004 in Indore. I dont know the name of the hospital. I dont have her birth certificate. i need it for some very important documentation purpose. Please make arrangements for a duplicate birth certicate or email me the procedure to get it.

Yours faithfully
Sandeep Sainkar
my birth place is indore at maternity & nursing home indore on 31/10/1989. I want my birth certificate made as soon as possible for important purpose and i am currently living in mumbai how can i make my birth certificate pls tel me wat to do