[Resolved]  Bonanza Portfolio Ltd — WAIVING OF FUNDS FROM MY TRADING ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE

Sub: Complaint against Bonanza Portfolio Ltd for waiving of funds from my trading account without intimation.

Sir

I am invested through Bonanza Portfolio Limited from Bhubaneswar into the Indian Stock Markets having Account Number MC7H0S53. Unfortunately, I found my account been debited by a huge margin and subsequently repeated times I found that my balance have reduced. Total mismatch of my funds amounting to Rs 21385/-. I have made effort to communicate the Branch and the Relationship Manager regarding this. But nothing I got besides false assurances. I had been assured that if they found my non involvement in deduction of the amount, then they shall reverse the said amount. But no action whatsoever was made to justify me.

I hereby declare that I have not placed a single order relating to the trading activities and the cause of deduction of the amount for whatever reasons it may be, however I have been informed that the cause of this issue had been their server problem and power failure during the period.

Please verify the facts and evidences with the broking house in Bhubaneswar as they are having all records of confirmation of orders and award me with my lost amount.

Kindly look into the matter and please take necessary action to resolve my claim.

Thanking You

+91 11 3041 2600 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2324 2026
    +91 11 2324 2023
    Bonanza Portfolio Address
    2/2 A, First Floor, Lakshmi Insurance Building, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002