[Resolved]  Bosch - Isio Shrub And Edging Shear — Poor quality of lawn (grass) cutting blade

I have been a regular user of BOSCH products and have a disc sander, drilling machine and recently purchased ISIO grass/hedge trimmer and Power washer. The grass trimmer has been useless for my korean grass lawn (it is used only for edge trimming, which cannot be reached by my power mower).

Matter was brought to the notice of HICARE, dealers for BOSCH in Chennai, who first stated it was not used properly, next I was told to get the blade sharpened, after which I was told to contact local BOSCH engineer Mr. SHIVA, who promised me feedback that evening itself (26.10.10) I tried contacting Mr. SHIVA, who first stated he was out of station, today one week later, he tells me that he will give me contact number of his superior.

I informed him that I was disgusted with BOSCH after sales service and wanted full refund for both items - the power washer has still not been opened and still in original packing.

Mr. Baldev Shahani
Chennai[protected]

Bosch Home India
    Bosch Home India Phone
    Bosch Home India Address
    Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093