[Resolved]  Bronco Ford Shipping Line — enquiry

i want the details about this company,
i got a job offer from this company,i forward my scanned copy of certificates and i receive a appointment letter....
please give me the detail about this company

Comments

I think its fake

these type of fake Company dont take any Interview,

In this Recession Time many experienced professional are not getting job and one Companey is sending offer letter just by seeing certificates, and afterward they say u to pay some amount as processing charges and never get back to u once they get the amount.

DEAR THESE ALL ARE FAKE, MANY LOSS THEY MONEY FOR THE JOB
Hi i know about this broncoford company it is a good company.my family relative is working there since 7months and are doing well.so if you get oppurtunity to join then its very nice
I TOO HAVE A MISERABLE TO BE A LOSER BUT WITH THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY, I HAVE NOT BEEN CHEATED BY PROVIDING MONEY FOR THE VISA.

ALL THE JOB SEEKERS MUST BE CAREFUL THESE TYPE OF CHEATERS
dont pay any 1 re for the people
just call me for more details
hell friend i'm mohammed althafi got a job in this company of broncoford going good but have sum trubuls ok u send your phone no ok my no...is [protected]
hi this is bharath iam receaving sooooooo many calls from india
hae dont pay aby 1rs to this people all this is fruad please call to my mobile at any time i will give full information
we ae indians some cheaters s cheating like this
u know 1thing for visa to taiwan is 2500rs only like this soo many fraud things in this

if any any one calls me i will give full details about this fruad please as a indian iam saying dont pay any 1rs

all this is fruad

[protected] its my no iam from guntur AP

dont pay any rs
i got a job offer from this company, i forward my scanned copy of certificates and i receive a appointment letter...pay sum mony i am lows my money
please dont waest u r mony and time this company frod, cheters
[protected] babu rao this my friend no ok tell allu my name ok
dont pay any money
[protected] this my no...call me fast ok
i got a job offer from this company, i forward my scanned copy of certificates and i receive a appointment letter..he ask money for visa procces so i am pay sum mony i am lows my money
please dont waest (lows) u r mony and time this company frod, cheters
[protected] babu rao this my friend no ok tell allu my name ok
Hey i cheated last year. I paid amount them, but they rejected that i m not getting the permite of new zealand. So anybody can help me out to get my money back.

My number is [protected]

Ford India Phone
    +91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    Ford India Address