[Resolved] Ford India — ECOSPORT 1.0 Petrol Titanium IC0904AA - Engine Warning lamp Glowing on display , fault not solved in time & it cost heavy .
Dealership, Service Center: Talera Ford Nigadi, Pune .
ECOSPORT 1.0 Petrol Titanium ICO904AA - MH12 NJ5798
I have given my car for repair because on instrument display board their was Engine warning lamp glowing, meaning their is something malfunction. same day they have serviced car & checked wiring but fault could not found, they made bill of Rs 17404.00 Dated 18.02, 21
They called another day to check up 23.02.21 & problem has solved on 02 nd March 21 it took 8 days.
Daily i am travelling from Wanwadi to Chakan 42 Km one way.
during this period i have used private car 3000 Rs / Day .
Spare & labor cost has charged during 2 nd call is Rs 20, 399 Rs.
Now my concern I need to pay below amount to resolve a simple electronic signal on display.
1. On 18.02.21 Rs 17, 404 .00
2. On 02.03, 21 Rs 20, 399.00
3. My daily travel to office by rental car -
Rs 3000 /day X 8 Days = 24000.00
Total expense done to solve this issue is 17, 404 + 20, 399+24000 = Rs 61803
1. As a FORD brand is it acceptable these heavy service charges ?
2. Why this fault occur after 60, 000 KM & Four year use ?
3. Why this much time required to solve the issues ?
4. As a electronic monitoring system & easy to solve the problem through special software by laptop, is expertise is not available with ford ?
5. As a user what i need to communicate to society about ford brand ?
6. What is the warranty that it may not occur in future & i need to pay such heavy amount ?
Still i like the car, i love the car too much but considering the repairing cost i am thinking to change the brand.
Requesting Ford to please consider & Pay compensation, if you are really caring for the customer.
Awaiting your favorable reply .
With Best Regards..
Enclosed below documents photo :
1. Display photo with glowing light.
2. JOB card
3. Service Bill -18.02.21
4. Service Bill - 02.03.21
5. Replaced Spare -High cost
6. Rental Car Bill
Was this information helpful?
Apr 6, 2021Complaint marked as Resolved
Till 6 th April, No reply from Ford. Is this a system of complaint resolution. Regards.. Ajit
Mar 06, 2021
Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|