[Resolved]  BSNL Bangalore — Telephone dead

Telephone dead for past 5 days[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:48:15
Complaint comments  10 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

My landline phone :[protected] is dead since from[protected] and the complaint has been logged with the firm on[protected] under the docket No:0771. The complaint is not attended till today. The frequent follow ups with concerned Divisional Enginner do not fruitful and most ofthe times no one is available to attend when i tried to contact Area manager and General Manager. Totally I feel it is negligience & attitude problem towards customer satisfaction, beacause to attend the complaint it should not take more than a week in worst condition.
I hope atleast now the authorised people will awake from their deep sleep and satisfy the customers like me who are facing one or the onother problem with regard to servive in this telecommunication line.

BSNL Bangalore — Telephone Dead since 25 Oct 2007

The telephone :[protected] allotted to my father, B L Manohar is dead since 25 Oct 2007. Docket number for the complaint lodged at Kengeri Satellite Town, Bangalore on 25 Oct 2007 is 1007/417.

Every blame on the telephone not working is credited to BWSSB, who knocked out the underground telephone cables while laying Cauvery Pipleline.

So, the problem is outdoor and needs to be rectified urgently.

Krishna Raj

I agree with the posting of Mr Mahalingappa.

Our telephone number[protected]allotted to my father) is dead since 25 Oct 2007 and complaint was lodged on the same day at 1600 hrs. So far nothing has been done by BSNL - Kengeri Satellite Town telecom office.

The underground telephone cables were knocked out by BWSSB to lay Cauvery pipelines.
The docket number for the above complaint lodged on 25 Oct 2007 is : 1007/417
How to remove secret code we forgot the no? Now we can't make std calls plz advise.
My telephone number is[protected] is not working for the last One week. I had cleared all the payments. In the BSNL office they told that it will be activated within 2 hours, but still now my telephone is not working. I hope you will take immediate steps to activate my phone number as soon as possible.
my phone is not working since 15 days [protected]
my phone is not working for the past 3 days. i posted complaint thrice. no action take yet . pls do the needfull immdly. ph:[protected]
Rectified now
My phone line is dead for more than 15 days and not able to make a online compliants as it says number invalid my phone no.28443495.