[Resolved] BSNL — portal id

Berhampur, Ganjam District, Odisha, India
 doti_smith
Sir, portal id of phone no.[protected], on the name of
Mr. Bulu Patro
Sitaram Street
Berhampur - 760006
Phone no. -[protected]
is not not available with us.
Can u please mail the portal id to [email protected]
or give a call to no.[protected] and say.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2016

Comments

please mail my portal id & password
please send me portal id or password.my phone no is-[protected]
i have purchased EVDO last week but the signal is too poor .i request BSNL people to install CDMA tower in subramanyanagar.
I want to know my Portal ID and password so that I can check my broadband usage details.
please mail me my portal id ...account has stopped working after using it for once
Respected Authority,
I am Nikhil Kulkarni from Nasik. Can you please email the portal id and password.I am unable to locate it.Phone no. is[protected]. Thank you.
please send me ny portal id, my phone no. is -[protected]
please mail me my portal id. phone-[protected]. thnx.
contact BSNL directly, that makes sense buddy
i want to know my portal id & password so that I can check my broadband usage details.
please mail me my portal id & password.
my phone no. is[protected].
please mail me my portal id & password.
my phone no. is[protected]
i want to know my portal id and password... pls send me as soon as posible... my landline no. is[protected]...
send my portal id and password immediately
please send me portal id and password so that i can check broadband usage details my no. is[protected].
please send me my portal id and pasword.so that i can check my usage limit.

my phone no is.[protected]
i want to know my portal id and password, so i can chek my broadband usage .please immediately give me.my no. [protected]...
I am not able to open bbservice.bsnl.in to see my internet usage. Could you please help me ?

My used ID is : sathi_cla
My portal ID is : sat[protected]

With regards,

S.Adinarayana Reddy
please send my portal id and password so that i can check my usage details.hope u send it as fast as possible.my phone no. is[protected]

BSNL - portal id