Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  BSNL Broadband — BSNL BB Hadapsar Pune Officer

I have couple bad experiences with BSNL Hadapsar office. It took more than 6 months to get basic landline phone and broadband connection.

And now whenever someone wants to register a complaint for Broadband connection the representatives at the office ask customers to talk to Mr Dabhade (Dabhale) and the officer never recieves any call. I have called him at least 50 times in last few months and he didn't recv my call even once (Even though I tried different numbers).

Please do the needful.

Thanks.
Krunal

Comments

dear sir,

any problem your bsnl broadband & any computer hardware problem.
please call me.

Devendra varma :- [protected], [protected]
broad band connection to my residential tel no 26912005 is disconnected not yet restored even after sending fax
payment due are cleared why broad band is not restored for the last more than 10 days even faxes issued for restoring broad band connection to my residentiao phone no.26912005

I had applied for new connection through udan scheme from bsnl online with the lead number MHPUN[protected] the person collected the doc from my house but did not give the connection i got the call from the Mumbai office they suggested me to give visit to the Hadapsar office I visited the Hadapsar office spoke to the udan team they said the wire line broadband is not fess-able why? the DP in my society use to have around 20 connection 10 years back & now there are only 6 connection due to mobile era when i question the same thing to the so called engineers in the hadapsar office they said that the cable laid by BSNL was 15 years back & due to municipal carrying road work every year that cable is beyond repairable state & BSNL will not dig road & put new cable for only consumer what a shame ? also the engineer said that line in my area has humming noise issue & it will not be fixed ever why? more over they did not offer alternative option like evdo orwell to me I think bsnl's good technology has gone waste because of the people that they have hired not at all cooperative not at all helpfuly no wonder the private player like air tel idea reliance tata are making big money using the BSNL network.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone