[Resolved]  BSNL — DEACTIVATE BSNL CALLER TUNE

remove dialer tunes
sir, i m kranti kumare (+91 [protected]) plz get my dialer tunes removed as i m unable to contact your customer care officer & i m not getting my dial tone removed despite several efforts.

KRANTI KUMAR DEWANGAN
RAIPUR CHHATTISGARH
MOBILE NO. ( +91 [protected]) bsnl cellone prepaid

Comments

sir, i m Manjiri Khadkikar, (+91 [protected]) plz get my dial tone removed as i m unable to contact your customer care officer & i m not getting my dial tone removed despite several efforts.

Manjiri Khadkikar,
Rakshak nagar Pune-411014
mobile no.([protected]) bsnl cellone prepaid
i m prince luthra ph. no.+91 [protected], i want to deactivate my caller tune.i am not able to contact customer care executive, please deactivate it.
thanks in anticipation.
prince luthra
bsnl prepaid
sonepat-131001(haryana)
Sir how to deactivate dialer tune..
Please remove dialer tone from my mobile:[protected]. (Prepaid Saral Anant)
Without my consent, Rs 35 deducted from my balance. I am a retired pensioner and
cannot afford such unwanted luxuries.
sir
i dnt want caller tune on my no. so i request u tht pls remove my caller tune from my no., i m unable to conatct ur customer care representatives. my no. is [protected]
I have not opted for Dialer tone at your it has been activated today & deducted Rs 25+12 Kindly deactivate the dialer tone & reverse my amt in my account .My Cell no is[protected]
pl Deactivate As soon As Possible.
Without my instance I have been forced with a caller tune to my cell phone no.[protected]which I am not interested. I am fearing I may be deducted the caller tune fee from my cell phone balance. I shall be grateful if the same disabled immediately...
hi, i am darshan i want to remove my caller tone within a 5 hours
Without my consent I have been forced with a caller tune to my cell phone no.[protected] which I am not interested also feel very disgusted. In this connection several times I have contacted BSNL customer service care ([protected]), but all my efforts are in vain. They are really good for nothing. Finding no other alternative I seek your best help so that my said caller tune is disabled immediately
dear sir,
please remove my caller tune of 56700 with code number 108536 from immediate effect.thanking you,
dear sir,
please remove my caller tune of 56700 with number 108536 from immidiate effect from mobile number [protected].Thanking you,
sir plz deactivate caller tune from my mobile [protected]
sir
plz remove my dialer tone, which i am unable to remove after several efforts.
my no. [protected]
i want to deactivate my dialer tone for the mobile no. [protected]
hai sir my name is bhargav.i have kept dailer tone for my phone.but my account is being reduced 25rs!! i cant bear the amount please deactivate the dailer tune for the my phone.my phone number is [protected] please do it as fast as possible..thanking you "your's faith fully" "bhargav"
DEACTIVATE BSNL DIALER TUNE