[Resolved]  BSNL — landline incoming not working

I am the resident of pammal, which comes under chrompet exchange. For the past few days, I am not receiving the incoming calls regularly. Despite of my several complaints it was partially restored and again the calls are not coming after a few. Since I am an government employee, I find it extremely difficult to get my superiors urgent calls. hence i request you to kindly restore it immediately. I am also having broadband connection home 250 plan which takes time to open.Expecting an early remedy.

Thanking you,
Yours truly,
A.C.VARADHARAJAN
14, L.I.C.COLONY 2ND CROSS ST.,
PAMMAL, CH.600075.
PHONE NO. 22483716

Comments

Hello Sirs,

My broadband connection[protected] is not working for last one month. The fault is not fixed till now.

Steps taken by me to fix the fault

Raised the compliant with exchange by various modes
- Walked into the exchange for 8 times
- Logged Complained through 1500 for 4 times
- Complianed to AE, JE, DE through telephone
Got telephone number from 1500 for escalation (Still I received only AE, DE numbers which went back and forth on escalation)
Changed the modem
Wrote letter for not to charge for the services not provided during the month

Steps taken by exchange to fix the fault
Changed the modem twice with the help of AE / JE ( after 15 days )
Checked the lines with help of AE/JE for 4 times.
Brought AE to my residence yesterday and not able to find out the way to fix the fault and AE gave this email to contact ( [protected]@dataone.in )

I am totally frustruated with the service. Can you please help to fix this issue at earliest and my last option is to surrender the broadband service after looking for another 3 days, if not resolved.

I dont know whether this can be treated as urgent or general customer compliant, but still atleast you can able to understand the areas of improvement to increase the customer satisfaction level.

Believe you will take some immediate action.

Pugazh
My broadband gets out of order frequently.

My broadband telephone number[protected]
Dear Sir
MY BSNL Phone No :[protected] I am Using BSNL Broad band past Two years.At present
I find my net connections is very slow and take too much of time to OPEN and execute when ever making Train ticket reservation I find very difficult to get tickets and some time I am loose the money also, I contact local BSNL staff frequently to rectify the fault after a several attempts they fail and finally they said, Due to the SERVER problem it cannot be solved by themselves, so kindly looking into the matter and replace the SERVER and help me Free of tension .

Thank you Very much.