[Resolved]  BSNL — to know the changed number

sir, am trying to trace the number of[protected]. this number has changed andi want to know the new number alloted to this address kindly help

Comments

trwtryi
Sir, I'm trying to trace a number[protected]. This number has been changed. Kindly inform me the new number.

i have trying to contact per no 23389030, number is changed pl provide me new number of person

I want to trace the new bsnl landline no of our uncles's old no is"[protected]". what is the new landline no? pl do the needful.
i am trying to trace my friends two land no[protected],[protected]. this numbers has been changed. kindly inform me the new numbers.
I want to know the changed number of Mr. Kazi Ahmed Reza of Lucknow. His number was
[protected]. Please help.
hii sir/madam.. im looking for the new number of [protected].. kindly provide me the present new number of that.. waiting for ur reply... thnks
I want to know the changed number of Priyadarshini Handloom, Dharmatala, kolkata. the number was
[protected]. Please help.it is urgent.
Hello Sir/madam,

Im urgently looking for my friends chnaged phone number of[protected]; kindly provide me the new number
Thanks.
I wish to know Mr. Babu' new Number, his old No. is[protected]
The number[protected] has been changed can you please provide the new number.
immediate need new no. for [protected]
Old number of phone in kakinada of my friend is [protected]. Want the new number please. Name of person is Venkat Rao.
sir i am looking for the changed number of this [protected] pls help me for the new number
in hyderabad use 1951 or 197 using bsnl land line phone.
hope it helps
-Tejas
sir i am looking for the changed number of this[protected] pls help me for the new number

I want to know the new number for the old number 27207504, 27207505, 27207506.

Please help me for the new numbers.

Ravinder M