[Resolved]  BSNL — my portel id, password

iam using brodband conaction in bsnl i dont know in my portel id and password. please give my portel id and password

Comments

I am using broadband connection is bsnl I dont know my portad Id and password. Please give me my porta id and password
I am using broadband connection is bsnl I enter my portaId and password to check my bandwidth usage bt it gives me incorrect id & password message so Please provide me my porta id and password
I have taken new connection in bsnl broad band but my modem is not working properly .I am suffering this problem from the last 10 days. I wrote my complaints in bsnl service center but there is no response.
Dear Friend.

kindly visit a website www.bsnlbroadband.s5.com for your broadband problems/queries etc.Things are discussed in detail with pictorial and video formats.

Regards to All
i have know my curnt broadband bill .
what is proseser?
sir
i took a new students suvidha connection(in the name of vishnu) @ Rs.249 on 30th march 2009, mob.no [protected].the sim was blocked while sendindg an sms.i contact with the costomer care centre, they give a duplicate sim @ Rs.112.But the SIM is not working(now 26hr passed), it showing "INACTIVE SIM".Pls activate the sim for my use.
thanking you,
vishnu
i am work BSNL broad band connection. I am does not know portel id and password.
iam using brodband conaction in bsnl i dont know in my portel id and password. please give my portel id and passward
i dont know portal id &password

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone