[Resolved]  BSNL Cellone — Require last 6 months postpaid mobile bill

I have a postpaid mobile connection in your network. My mobile number is [protected]. i missed that mobile bill copies. So, Please once again send me my last six months postpaid mobile bill copy to my address.

P.Christopher Selvaraj,
Tirunelveli.

Comments

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Kanpur — Mobile Bill

My mother Smt Sheela Khare has a BSNL Prepaid mobile connection no.-[protected] issued on her behalf.
Even though it is a prepaid connection she has been receiving the postpaid bill for this very connection.
Whenever we call the customer care to assist us in this problem they say that they cannot help us.
I have a postpaid mobile connection in your network. My mobile number is [protected]. i missed that mobile bill copies. So, Please once again send me my last six months postpaid mobile bill copy with call details to my address.

Ebom Maga,
E-sector, Qtr.No.309.
Naharlagun.

Ebom Maga,
Naharlagun
Please send me the call details of all incoming & outgoing calls for my prepaid mobile connection [protected] / [protected]

my account no[protected]
billing period[protected] to[protected]
I missed my itemised bill. So please send the copy of the bill for my phone [protected]. to the above mentioned mail id address.

my mobile no is [protected] send me all outgoing & incoming detail month of november 2009 on my e mail id
my mobile bill for the month of August, 2010 was Rs. 2967.00, and I have made a payment of Rs.2000.00
on 8.10.2010 . but still my incoming calls is barred . please activate my incoming calls.

thanking you,

Goswel Gatphoh

mobile no. [protected]
I need last six month bill details of my cell one connection. Can you provide me? My cell no is [protected].
Please send me the call details of all incoming & outgoing calls for my postpaid mobile connection [protected] / [protected]

my account no[protected].
Billing period[protected] to[protected]

fazilat rahman.
I need last (sept2011 to augt2012)12 month bill details of my cell one connection. Can you provide me? My cell no is [protected]. my emailid:-jaigangji.
I request you to send me the duplicate copies of the post paid bill of the mobile bill for the months of june, july, august &september 2012.My mobile no is [protected]. My e-mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
I request you to send me the duplicate copies of the post paid bill of the mobile bill for the months of august & september 2012.My mobile no is [protected]. My e-mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
my account num is[protected] send me all outgoing & incoming detail for last sep 2012- feb 2013 month .
Please send me to my mail id as in my account.
sir my cell no is [protected] but i can not bill now so pls send me itemised bill from jan 13 on my email id [protected]@india.com
my no is [protected] pls send me itemised detail bill on my email
sir my cell no is [protected] pls send me itemised bill from jan 13 on my email id subhash.[protected]@gmail.com
Sir my cell no is [protected] I cannot justify my bill so please send me itemized bill from Jan 13 to March 2013 on my email id subhash.[protected]@gmail.com Thanks
sir
my mobile no: [protected]. i have not received November 2012 bill. so please kindly send to my mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
Sir my cell no is [protected] and i am not getting itemized bill details so please send me itemized bill from August 12 to March 2013 on my email id [protected]@gmail.com Thanks.
My cell-one mobile no [protected] I want lst six months bills from march 2013 to September on my email address [protected]@gmail.com'

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]