[Resolved]  BSNL Cellone — cellone

i was told by the bsnl dealer that i will get 3 months validity
but i only get 1 month validity...

and i also was not given 70 rs which everyone gets on recharging new sim

Comments

i am krishan singh my no. is[protected], i have not recharged my no. from last month, iam wanted to recharge yet . but my no. shows u r not pre - paid suscriber . plz solve my problem early . my secnod no.[protected] if any enquiry plz call.
sir
my no is[protected] is not activate pls check & activate

thanks
surinder

I am your customer for Pre-paid cellular service.

I had sent an SMS to avail the benefit of talking on two BSNL subscribers at reduced rates - one a local mobile number and another a STD landline number. This mail was sent on 6th August 2008 to #53733. Acknowledgement SMS was received the same day.

Even after lapse of two months and repeated requests, the facility has not been provided to me.

Kindly look into the matter.

I will appreciate an early reply.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

R Suresh Kr

(Mo No [protected])
With due regards I beg to inform you that I received a very important phone call in my mobile No. [protected] from a very important person in the evening of 4th January 2009 between 7.00PM to 10.00 PM that day. Unfortunately I lost the number due to shortage of received call space at my mobile set.

Now my request is would you be kind enough to give me a list of received calls that I received in my cell phone No. [protected] on that date ( 04.01.20090) between 7 to 10.00 PM.

I will be highly obliged if you could do the same for me.

I expect your kind consideration

With regards

Dr Santanu Mandal
Chief Medical Officer
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
205, B T Road, Kolkata-108
Phone: [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
send mo bill [protected]
How to activate DND (Do Not Distrub) service on BSNL mobile connection.?
there is no option found on their website..
I am using cellone Pre-Pared, SIM No.[protected]-6088 & Mob No.[protected]
Pls. tell me PUK for detais mention here my Name Delip. K. Mudrale. or tel me process
from ware I can get PUK No.

I have a BSNL Sim. My number is [protected] my circle is Gwalior M.P.

I want to avail the benefit of talking on two BSNL subscribers at reduced rates - one a local mobile number and another a STD landline number.

Please advice me how to do the same.

Please treat it as seriously.

With regards

Sandeep Srivastava
i have tired to my news subscribtion so plz dis connect my news .
i have not bear ur balanace
i am residing at chennai saidapet near to aranganathan subway.I am getting very poor signal for my mobile phone.It is very difficult for me.Because of this poor network everytime if i get a call or if i want to call i have to come out of my appartment to call or to receive.I think it is a tower problems.so can you please look into this and solve my issue.i have cell one chennai circle.[protected].my number.so please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]