[Resolved]  BSNL Faridabad — dead phone

dear sir / madam

i have an bsnl connection at home[protected]. my phone is dead from 31.08.2010. i have complaint at bsnl (sec-23 exchange) on 01.09.2010. but after three days i call again than they gave me no([protected]) to call that person. i chased him about 12 times every times they gave me assurance but the result was same. then i loadged my complanit online wide (HAR/C0/2010/5472) but no action has been taken. please look into the matter. bsnl is the most bad service provider company.

thanking you
ajay kumar
h.no.2805
jawahar colony
faridabad,haryana
ph no [protected]

Comments

SANJAY YADAV — DEAD OF LANDLINE BSNL

I HAVE SUBMITE COMPLENT NO[protected] BSNL NO[protected] MY LANDLINE CONECTION IS DEAD PLZ SOLUTIONS

MOB NO [protected]

My basic landline no.[protected] is not working from four weeks. after at least 4 times compliant in exchange not any line man solve the problem. please start my phone no.2440571
None working land line phone
My Phone number[protected] is not working since one month. I have made complaint but no bodu camr to
attend. Now I want to remove this connection. I am totally unsatisfied by the servises provided by

BSNL-Faridabad.

S.P.Upadhyay
H.No. 6717 Street No.40 Sanjay colony
Sec 23 Faridabad
Harayana
[protected] not working since 20 days
None working land line phone
My Phone number is[protected] is not working since 1 month.

Utkarsh Yadav
Flat No.604 Prateek Kunj
Sec-21/c Faridabad
Haryana
My phone no[protected] is not working since 1 month.Even after repeated complaints at Nehru Ground exchange & subsequent meeting with the JE has not resolved the matter.

Yadvinder Singh Sohal

S.S. Choursia
21b
Harayana
Respected Sir/ Madam
I have broadband connection of BSNL. My phone No is 2470106. But when I used broadband connection it always shows that Error 678. When I lodged a complaint it is cleanly working for a day but after passed a day it shows again same problem. I had given a application regarding this to SDO & JE(Mr Patel & Mr Dinesh). No fruitful result cameout since now. Please do the needful as early as possible.

Amit Kumar
HNo 2217/15 Jawahar Colony
Air Force Road NIT Faridabad(HR)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]