[Resolved]  BSNL Fixed Landline At Vasai Road My Home No. 2347458 — EXCESS BILLINGS, MANY WRITTEN COMPLAINTS LODGED, NO RESPONSE, TELEPHONE NOW OUT OF SERVICE

For my Residence Land Line No. 2347458, at Vasai Road West, falling under Kalyan Telecome Circle, with Exchange Code BSRD received heavy and Excess Billings for November-06 to June 2007 after number of complaints and personnel visits to Local Office resulting in No Reply, I lodged Written Complains on 6th Sept. 07 with copies to Accounts Office, Technical Department, Area General Manager, SDE Technical Kalyan, PGM Kalyan. But till date nothing has been done, except making me shuttle coke between one department to another department. The Department has also failed to provide me with the call details. My lan Line Number with area code is as[protected] which is now out of order.

Comments

This is my First complaint. Before coming to any conclusion it is good to wait for some time and then make decisions
The Above referred complaint has been sent through this forum on 25/12/2007 but till date NO RESPONSE to the complaint. May I hope for some actions ?
Despite of the referred complaint on 25/12/07 & reminder has not yet yealded any results.
No Responce to the complaint lodged.
MY PHONE LINE IS NOT WORKING SO PLZ SEND A PERSON OR CHECK IT WHAT A PROBLEM.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS[protected]

vasai — Excess Billing

My land line number is[protected], i live in Vasai, Following are the complaints and i have been complaining in BSNL office for past three months:
1. My land line is not working properly for past three months.
2. Every month my bill is above Rs.2000/- why is it so? i dont use my land line so much, then why i am charged so heavily.
3. Every time i complain there is no response from the BSNL office.
MY PHONE LINE IS NOT WORKING SO PLZ SEND A PERSON OR CHECK IT WHAT A PROBLEM.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS[protected]
My Landline phone[protected] is not working (no dial tone). Request to attend at the earliest
i want to disconnect the bsnl internet connection what is the detail to disconnect the bsnl internet connection .
My BSNL line with no. 2456087 is not working properly and there is fax line connected to it so causes inconvinience. Kindly look into this matter and reply on[protected]. I require urgent response.
-For NSD GLOBAL TRADE PVT. LTD.
I want to disconnect my Land Line No.[protected] as I have been receiving unwanted calls from Mobile No. [protected] continuously late at nights wherein I am unable to trace the place from where I am receiving. Please let me know the formalities for disconnection and whether It can be done on line as I am working women and unable to come personally.

Thanking you,

Mrs. Antonette Ribeiro
BSNL FIXED LAND LINE AT VASAI ROAD MY HOME NO. 2320522 Complaints & Reviews - EXCESS BILLINGS, MANY WRITTEN COMPAINTS LODGED, NO RESPONSE, TELEPHONE NOW OUT OF SERVICE AND also my internet also not working.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone