[Resolved]  BSNL Landline — Anonymous Calls

Someone calls to my land line number from a mobile number and talks rubbish to my mother.. she tried to disconnect the call after the 1st time.. but, this person keeps on calling, even after we said that we would log complaint against him.. i searched the mobile tracker website and found the number being Airtel..
Please give me the details of the number or suggest me the steps that should be taken in order to stop this nuisance.
The Number is +91 [protected]

My contact details:
Siji Gopinathan
Mob no: [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

BSNL Landline — An anonymous call

sir my BSNL land line no is[protected] last october 9th morning I got an anonimous call from somebody, that disturbed me and my home.
Please help me to find the no.
If it is possible to sent me the details of Incomming calls on that day, i will be thankful to you
Krishnan
/85555555555555555555555
sir
please give my billing details(incoming and outgoing numbers and call duration and call prizes etc)of my BSNL landphone my email ID [protected]@gmail.com.please help me

BSNL — Anonymous call

someone calls to my bsnl landline and speaks nonsense. How to track the number. it doesn't show thw number though we have caller ID.

BSNL — Anonymous complaint

Get my landline details(Incoming) for my landline number - [protected] for the date of august, 5 2012
BSNL Landline
Anonymous Calls

Someone calls to my land line number from a mobile number after 10 pm but makes no conversation at all. I tried to disconnect the call after the 1st time.. but, this person keeps on calling, even after we said that we would log complaint against him.. i searched the mobile tracker website and found the number being Reliance.
The Number is +91 [protected]

My contact details:
[protected]@gmail.comom
BSNL Landline
Anonymous Calls

Our landline no.[protected]

Someone calls to my land line number from the number[protected] after 7 pm but makes no conversation at all. I tried to disconnect the call after the 1st time.. but, this person keeps on calling, .. Pl take action and stop this nuisance.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone