[Resolved]  BSNL / (Microsoft) Award Promo — misleading sms

SIR
I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON" 18November2009"FROM BSNL (Microsoft) AWARD WINNERS WHICH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING MSG
"CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU WON 500,000,00 GBP . TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT .DR.JERRY LUTHER, EMAIL:[protected]@HOTMAIL.COM"
WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE REGARD I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME WHETHER THIS IS GOING TO BE TRUE OR NOT.AM I GETTING A PRIC OR NOT?????
Sir this is my contact number [protected] and i would appreciate if you do the needful and hand me over my prize and acknowledge me of the same or take some action if it is a joke or a misslead.

yours sincerely

Pankaj Bharadwaj

Comments

sir, i have received sms "your mobile number has won 500, 000, 00 GBP from (microsoft) award promo to claim your prize contact Dr.Jerry luther E.mail microdept [protected]@hotmail.com.
sir kindly confirm my prize or you take action. my mobile no.[protected]
Sir, i have received sms "your mobile number has won 500, 000, 00 GBP from (microsoft) award promo to claim your prize contact Robert Mueller E.mail microdept [protected]@hotmail.com.

Please stop this kind of fake message
I m receving your sms! can u explain me what it mean of 500, 000, 00 rs. because i m not understood of this sms.
sir, i even got dthe msg of winning a prize on12th dec, 09.so plz let me knw wether it is true or not.ma contact no. [protected]
I have recive a sms at 20/12/2009 that i have won rs.50000000.pls let me confirm whether its true or not.my mobile no is [protected]
I'm Akshay. Today I Recieve a SMS on My Mobile Number [protected]. That I have WON 50000000 GBP From MICROSOFT AWARD PROMO PRIZE WINNER. Now I Complaing to REV ROBERT MUELLER on his email [protected]@hotmail.com ABOUT MY PRIZE.
Sir, I have received a message that "your mobile number has won 500, 000, 00 GBP from (microsoft) award promo to claim your prize contact Dr.Jerry luther E.mail microdept [protected]@hotmail.com.
Sir, I belong to very poor family when I have received this message my full family became very happy so that they can get a new house, good study, good food as other do.So it is a kink request to you to see this matter and help s

THANKING YOU
i have receive a sms at[protected] that i have won rupees 700, 000GBP from (microsoft) award promo to claim your prize contatact number [protected]
email id - [protected]@yahoo.com

Microsoft
    Microsoft Phone
    Microsoft Address
    10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002