[Resolved]  Microsoft — Renew of Microsoft office 365

My subscription of Microsoft office 365 got auto renewed in May 2021..but office is not working stating that subscription is over...I have contacted the Microsoft but no clear answers received and problems still existing...Also I have checked with my credit card bank and they have confirmed the transaction. I am attaching a screenshot as well.
My mail id linked are abagwari09.[protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@yahoo.com

Request to take action at the earliest
Aug 12, 2021
No one has contacted me and my problem has not been resolved Pl take action at the earliest
Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 12, 2021
Updated by Bugs123456
Not resolved pl take action at the earliest...Automatically it is taken as resolved
Complaint comments

Microsoft
    Microsoft Phone
    Microsoft Address
    10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002