[Resolved] BSNL office, Chinchwad, Pune — Refund of Security/ Addl adwance rental
MMohan Lal Jangid
The Commercial Officer
Bahirwade Chambers, Telco Road, Chinchwad,
Subject: Refund of security deposit/advance rental Tele No.[protected].
1. I have used the basic telephone No[protected] on my name at my residence from Dehu Road Exchange from 30 Dec 2002 :-
(a) Customer Account No - [protected] dated 10 Dec 2002.
(b) Residential Address - T-50/2 Garden City , Dehu Road, Pune.
2. I have paid a total of Rs 3000/- as security deposit/advance rental for the telephone. Rs 800/- as Registration amount ( Bahirwade Chambers Receipt No 216451 dated 10 Dec 2002) and Rs 2200/- as Additional advance rental deposits (Tele bill No [protected] dated 18 Feb 2003, Dehu Road Cant Post Office Receipt No 8440 dated 05 Mar 2003.)
3. Last Tele Bill No [protected] dated 18 Apr 2005 for Rs. 1513/-, up to meter reading 10514 as on 31 Mar 05 was paid vide Dehu Road Cant Post Office Receipt No 9813 dated 29 Apr 2005.
4. As I was transferred from Pune to Kota (Rajasthan), I applied for surrender of my telephone connection. I gave my new address in my application. As I was using my own telephone instrument, I obtained a certificate from Mr RR Kattimani, SDE Phones, Dehu Road Sub Division and got the meter reading endorsed as 11963 as on 19 May 2005.
5. I approached the office of the AO TRA, BSNL, Chandra Bhavan, Kharalwadi, Pune -18 for refund of security deposit/advance rental. I was told that the refund will be sent to me by post on my new address. Since than, I have written a number of times but no refund has been received.
6. The final Bill for the period from 01 Apr 05 to 19 May 05, which as per my calculation is likely to be Rs 1948/- be deducted from my out standing security deposit/advance rental of Rs 3000/- and the balance amount of Rs 1488/- (Rs 1152/- + Rs 336/- as interest calculated annually at the rate of 12% p a) be paid to me at the earliestat the following address:-
Colonel Mohan Lal Jangid
HQ 627 (I) Mech AD Bde
C/O 56 APO.
PIN - 928 627
7. I once again request your good office to kindly return balance of my security deposit/ advance rental with interest amounting to Rs 1488/- at the earliest . I am also enclosing photocopies of all above referred documents. The refunds may
With best wishes
Mohan Lal Jangid
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
[Resolved] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - Mnp porting
[Resolved] BSNL - Receiving bsnl messages very late.