[Resolved] BSNL Phone Bill — Extreme Amount Of Phone Bill

Jeet Chowdhury
Hi, I get Rs. 89218.00. Its a huge amount of bill. and my bill must Rs. 562.00. Because i'm having plan 500C on my telephone. Its having night time unlimited usage of internet from 2-00 AM to 8-00 AM. and 1.5GB allocated in day time as free. and my usage is under 1.5 GB and my call is also under the free unit still i get this bill. what i do now. i submited a letter about it on bsnl.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2017
They have fixed the bill to 600 rupees bill...

Comments

get in touch with commercial officer / DE Billing ( Internal) of your area, with print out of your plan and usage details, he will take care to resolve it immediately.
ad
Please BILLS ON 244711
I suggest you to pay the amount of Rs.89218.00
mera telephone number [protected] hai, mujhe karib ek saal se telephone bill nahi mila hai,
jiske karan line bhi kaat diya jaata hai.
kripya mujhe mera telephone bill bhejne ki kripa karen.
PLEASE BSNL RESIVED BILL FOR 225502 ON APR- 1TO 4
PLESE SEND M RESIVED BILL
I WANT TO KNOW MY TELEPHONE BILL
TELEPHONE NO.[protected]
including broadband charges
respected sir

our telephone number is[protected]

BILL AMOUNT FOR THE MONTH OF APR-MAY 2009 IS 1200.00

KINDLY GIVE ME A LIST OF DIALED NUMBERS WITH CALL DURATION TO SUBMIT MY AMOUNT TO BSNL

THANKING YOU SIR
sent may 2009 bill copy.
Ha'i
Date: 7 July 2009
To,
S D O
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.,
Kashipur(U.S.Nagar)

Subject: Regarding benefit under scheme for female subscribers
I want to state that I am using BSNL landline[protected] & had taken this connection on March 26, 2008 under the scheme in which there is a discount of 25% in its uses for female subscribers. But I have not received any discount till now & have to pay full amount of the bills.
So please take proper action so that I can be benefitted in future & also adjust all of my paid bills under this scheme.
Thanking you.
Regards:
my phone bill details
Sir

Having any bsnl site for find out the dialed number from particular land line telephone no... and usage

thanking you

arvind
we never used any internet service for last month (Dec 2010) as we had a problem in our system and also we were out of station on account of year end. we were shocked to see the bill for last month . sir please take perfect action and solve our problem
Hi, I get Rs. 6064 Its a huge amount of bill. and my bill must Rs. 838.00. Because i'm having plan 500C on my telephone. Its having night time unlimited usage of internet from 2-00 AM to 8-00 AM.still i get this bill. what can i do now. please give me a right statement of bill please check my bill properly

BSNL Phone Bill - Extreme Amount Of Phone Bill