[Resolved]  BSNL SIM card & handset of nokia — my sim card is rejected

one day i unlocked the security code. then it was telling about PUK code. i entered this code and sim card got rejected.

Comments

sim card rejected
sim card rejected
dear sir actually i am facing a lot's of problem's on my number. Actually i am using nokia 3100 and my mobile screen shows me that my sim card is rejected.please help me sir.i am highly obliged
my sim card is rejected
what i will do?
I M Also Facing The same Problem
I M USING A Nokia 6681
one day i unlocked the security code. then it was telling about PUK code. i entered My Phone No# In Place Of PUK Number AS I DIDNT Knew The PIN and sim card got rejected.
sir

one day i unlocked the security code, then it was telling about PUK code. i entered My Phone No# in place of PUK Number AS i Didn`t
Knew the pin and sim card got rejected
sir
my mobile no. is [protected], & sim no. is[protected] &today i unlocked the security code then it was telling about sim rejected please help me now as soon as possible i, m in great trouble i, m highly obliged
My BSNL SIM got rejected, i don't have any security number actually i din't did anything my mobile this moring i saw the mobile it's showing SIM rejected .

Pls do As soon as Posible .
Thanks In Advance
Yogesha M J
IT Department
Birlasoft Bangalore-560066
i tried to have security code.so I entered the PUK code, wrongly for multiple times and my SIM card got rejected at once
please activate my SIM card today itself, my number is [protected]
Sir my sim is rejected help me
My BSNL Sim [protected] is not being accepted on any mobile...
I applied for the replacement of the sim but after a delay of more than 48 hours i was informed that i my form for the connection was not present in the record room.
I was referred to the Marketing Department and there on I met Mr. Manoj who referred me to Mr. Bansi who on a payment of Rs 110 provided me a sim with the ID[protected] which is still not working.
he did not provided any receipt for the amount paid by me EVEN NOT ON MY DEMAND.
I applied for the Sim on 30 June and Today is 2 July with no progress.

Also a few officials suggested me to Buy another Sim.

Help me Soon

In wait of Your Response...
Alternate Mobile Number [protected]
plzz i have the same problem i tried to have security code and then i see puk code i ve putten the number 01234567 then they said new pin code i put one then verryfiyong new pin code i retyped the same number then sim card rejected plzz help
I have Nokia 63 and BSNL's regular prepaid connection.I am unableto-i)Print afile and ii)use internet (GPRS).willl somebody please help me in this regard?
one day i unlocked the security code. then it was telling about PUK code. i dont entered this code
my cell phone is nokia and my BSNL sim is rejected what can i do?
sir my bsnl sim card no[protected] is asking for security code which i dont know

plz help me
my mobile is [protected]
my sim card rejeted when i put PUK code.. wht will do sir...?
i have bsnl sim . this is showing sim rejected on my mobile please help me
Dear Sir, i have same the problem my sim card is rejected, my mobile no [protected] and my sim no[protected], please sir tell me about what can i do thisear Sir, my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone