[Resolved]  BSNL,GWALIOR — TELE PH NOT WORKING

TO,
CONCERNED OFFR,
BSNL GWALIOR.
TELE AND INTERNET NOT WORKING PROPERLY
1. Quite often aforesaid services are disturbed and for last 15 days it has became a regular affair.
2. I request your personnel indulgence to rectify my services.
3. my add :-
TELE NO :- 2472545
4. FOR NECESSARY ACTION PLEASE
FROM
G S KUSHWAH

Comments

we have written to gola ka mandir telephone exchange for bill details of telephone no.[protected], 2 months later but till now we didnt get.why is this so?
TO,
CONCERNED OFFR,
BSNL GWALIOR.
TELE AND INTERNET NOT WORKING PROPERLY
2. I request your personnel indulgence to rectify my services.

GWALIOR.
TELE NO :- 2490452
4. FOR NECESSARY ACTION PLEASE
FROM
rashida jamal
Read comments
my office telephone not working since one month, written complaints send but no result cameout, kindly attend as early as possible and also intimate me reason thereoff.
thanks
E.E. (stm-o&m)
M.P.M.K.V.V.C. MAHALGOAN
GWALIOR
TEL. NO. 2448285

My telephone is dying dead for the last one month.Inspite of many phones and direct complaints my phone and line is still in dismal condition. My internet is also not working for the same period. Plz. do the needful, otherwise i have no option just to cut this connection.

Vidhyawati dubey,
DEAR SIR,

My telephone is dead for the last 15 days.plz repair the connection and restart quickly...

regards
Ashish Gangil
SIR, MENE 625 BROAD BAND PLANE LIYA [FIX PLANE] BUT PHIR BHI MERA BILL KABHI 825, TO KABHI 800 RS AATA HAI ND PURANE BILL CLEAR HAIN TAB BHI PENDING CHARGES LAG KAR AA RAHE HAIN MY PHON NO IS 0751.2232385 ND ADRESS, F41, THATIPUR COLONY [GWALIOR ]M.P HAI PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE ..S.S RIZVI[POLICE OFFICER
my two bsnl no not working till 14 august morning, plz locked my both complaints...1conection no:[protected]. 2 nd connection no:[protected].
U BSNL read my complain...

BSNL employees and services are the worst in Gwalior.The lower grade employees are corrupt sell the wires and the customers are dying for wires and connection.SDO, Divisional engg and supervisors all are worthless.They should be kicked out of service.nobody is there to listen to customer in urgent need.they say we dont have wires from last 3 months.How is this possible?they all are corrupt.they assure u but do nothing.
I got a BSNL connection to give online practice papers.the phone is dead since 8 days.I cud not attempt my papers coz of Speed.my wire has three joints and they are not replacing sine 3 mnths.what the hell they do...they are and corrupt...and hell is this site.nobody listens.i[censored] can listen plz do something.i registered complaint nothing happened...

land-line: 2479594
mob: [protected]

land-line: 2479594
mob: [protected]
hello sir my landline number is [protected] not working for a week please visited a engineer to check my connection. please solve my problem as soon as

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]