[Resolved]  CESC — non receipt of bill for last 2 month

we have not been receiving the Bill for Last 2 month (may-june) at our resident.

Consumer no - [protected] & [protected]

Can we expect immediate resolution by providing us the Bill on my above given mail ID, for clearing dues.

vishal.

Comments

Please send me the bill for the month of June-09. I have not yet received the same. My consumer no. is [protected].
Consumer No. [protected]
I am not getting bill on regular basis in my residential address as below:

SUBHAS MUKHERJEE
SHREYANGAN APARTMENT
1ST FLOOR, BLOCK 'D'
BAKSARA ROAD,
NEAR BAKSARA HIGH SCHOOL
HOWRAH-711 110

TEL.NO. 2658 2565

Please send current bill in my mail id as well as residential address on regular basis to make payment before due date.

S.Mukherjee
I am not getting bill from last two month.
Consumer no. [protected]
19.09.09

dear sir,

We shall request you to please arrange to send my father-in-law's bill to my id to make payment before due date.My consumer no is [protected].

your immediate action in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Snehasis Ghorui
Mobile No : [protected]
We did not received the electricity bill for the month Sep'09 & Oct'09 [consumer no. [protected]. Please send the bills to my mail id immediately.

Ramesh Gupta

CESC — High Bill and nonreceipt of the bill

I am Rajiv Ranjan Prasad Singh having consumer No. [protected] of CESC did not receiv the bill for
Feb., 2010. but gathered information through internet and paid the bill. The normal bill hangs around 800/ but this time it is more than double i.e. Rs.1607.48. Also to note that my Flat No. is 42 not the 43 as always findig in the address of the bill inspite of regular request for rectification. Kindly do the necessary rectification promptly. RRP SINGH.
Sir, I am Nirmalya Dasgupta, Cousin of Late Anila Dasgupta, consumer No.[protected].
Please take note that since last month i.e. March, 2010 to April, 2010 I have not received any Bill for my consumption with a reason best known to you. However, I beseech your goodself kindly issue Electric Bill as early as possible.
Thanking you,
We have not been receiving the Bill for Last 6 month at our resident.
I[censored] can kindly arrange us a E-Bill in my e-mail ID ([protected]@yahoo.co.in) ([protected]@gmail.com)we shall be obliged to you.
Thanks.
We have not been receiving the Bill for Last 6 month at our resident.
Thanks. Our Consumer no:[protected]

electric pole damaged

SIR, I RESIDE AT 1ST FLOOR, 122 G T ROAD, SALKIA- HOWRAH:711106 WEST BENGAL, ONE ELECTRIC POLE IS HIT BY A VEHICLE, AND THE POLE IS DAMAGED, PLEASE CHECK IMMEDIATELY, MY PHONE NO.[protected] REGARDS RAJ KUMAR AGARWAL

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]