[Resolved]  Citibank — FAKE CALLS

Dear CITIBANK,

This is in response to your call on my cellphone today. Please consider this as a final warning prior to any Legal Action from my side

I am addressing this email to all the email ids I found on internet assuming at least any one can help me on the below given issue.

I keep getting calls to my cellphone asking for somebody called GIRISH. I have been repeatedly telling you over the phone (whenever I get such a call) as that my phone (ending with 554) is mine (Card # ending with 6006) and not Girish. So you are expected to remove that number against GIRISH name. Despite all my requests you have not bothered to do so and continued to harass me for the last 3 Months. I have recorded today's telephonic conversation by two of your employees calling from Mumbai. when i told them they have a wrong number they frusturated me on the phone as i am lieing to them, further no action taken i will report to consumer court and police as well, I also have copies reference number complained to Citi customer care on the same, The reference number is 54092, and i was called from Mumbai number : [protected]. Please action on this before I action legally.

Ranjith

Citibank
    Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002