[Resolved] City Limouzines (India) Ltd — CHEATING BY CITY LIMOUZINES (INDIA) LTD
Mr. Ashok Kumar Gupta
RZ-10A/1, Roshan Garden , Najafgarh,
CHEQUE BOUNCE ISSUED BY THE COMPANY.
1. This is to bring to your kind notice that we the following investors from New Delhi have invested our hard earned money with the company ‘City Limouzines (I) Ltd’ and ‘City Realcom Ltd’ (sister concern) having its offices at :-
(a) City Limouzines (I) Ltd
International Trade Tower
E-Block, Suite 505 , Nehru Place
(b) Regd Office:-
City Limouzines ( India ) Ltd’
102, Mittal Tower, B-Wing, 10th Floor
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021
Name of Investor (s)
Mr. V K Katoch
Mr. Ashok Kumar Gupta
Mr. RPS Bhadauria
Mr. Tapan Biswas
Mr. Dharam Prakash
Mr. Ajmera M.V.
Mr. PMKT Venkata Subba Rao
Mr. Devinder Mahajan
File not received. Investment made vide Syndicate Bank cheque No[protected] dt 04/08/2009.
Mr. S K Sharma
Mr. Anil Kumar M.V
Mr. Saiful Seikh
2. As per the agreement made by the company with the investors, company issued post–dated cheques, as income on the investment but since August 2009 the cheques issued to us started bouncing. In this regard we approached the Company telephonically as well as by Regd Post/AD vide letter No PFILE/AKG/051109/CL dt 05 Nov 2009 but the letter was returned undelivered. In the mean time we were informed through a circular that some important meeting is scheduled to be held on 15 Oct 2009 at Wilson High School , Mumbai in which important decision will be taken to refund the money to the investors but unfortunately the meeting couldn’t be held and postponed.
3. As per the information gathered from various other investors we have come to know that Mr. SM Masood, Chief of the said company has assured to repay the investors within 3 months. But thereafter we have no information regarding refund to investors till date. We are enclosing extracts of the company’s Brochure (as per Appx ‘B’) for your detailed information.
4. In view of above, we earnestly request you to kindly take appropriate action in the matter and make necessary efforts to enable the investors to get their hard earned money refunded by the said Company at the earliest please. Any information pertaining to the said Co. may also be kindly communicated to us on the above mentioned address/phone or fax.
5. We shall always remain grateful to you,
Date: 20 Jan 2010 (ASHOK KUMAR GUPTA)
Place: New Delhi
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
Category: Car Rental
Add Company Information