[Resolved]  Convergys — Provident Fund

This is in reference to my Pf (Pf no-"HR/GGN/25204/29562 ") withdrawal application.
I applied for PF withdrawal and have been following up on the status with both my ex employer "Convergys India Pvt Limited, Pune " and PF office Gurgaon.
The last update which i got was that the cheques for my PF has been dispatched by your office on "date: 31st March 2009" to be credited to my saving accounts in Union Bank of INDIA, Tilak Road, Pune
I approached the bank authority, however they have no record of the cheques been forwarded to be credited to my account.
I have called back the PF office however they still have the same stand, that they have sent the cheques.
As of now i have not received any conformation from my bank. It would be greatly helpful if you could help with the next step.Shall i file for withdrawal again or is there any other procedure to track my PF.Please advise.
Looking forward for your help.

Smita Khatpe
(Pune)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hello team,
This is regards to my PF no GN/GGN/25204/124513. I am an ex-employee of this company and my employee ID was[protected]. Kindly help me out with the procedure o to claim my PF.
I would be very thankful to you.

Kind regards,
Chetan Dewatt

Convergys India
    Convergys India  Phone
    Convergys India  Address
    Divyasree Towers #55, Bannerghata Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029