Courtesy Honda — Poor service, shady staff

sumit mehra
I gave my honda city for service on 8th FEB 2010. I asked for an interior cleaning of the car at a charge of Rs. 1400/-. At the time of delivery it was late in the night so could not check the car completely. I was asked to fill out the feedback form even before the car was handed over to me. The executive "SHEKHAR" seemed professional, so I wrote all the praises for him in the feedback form.

When i noticed the next day that the car wasn't clean...I called him. He assured me that he would call back and have it cleaned. Thereafter, my calls were ignored. The service manager called and said that I had filled a feedback form saying that the car service was satisfactory. Today, while driving, I noticed that the problem of car knocking...was also not resolved. I called again...but no satisfactory reply.

Courtesy Honda seems to claim that their service is NO. 1 in India for Honda dealerships. I however, have no reason to beleive it. Its a shame on HONDA

Think before you go to Courtesy Honda for service or for purchase. Only their name has the word COURTESY, but actually the staff is rude and manipulative.

Comments

Sometimes Customer is hurry. There is not enough time given for checking the Vehicle's fault according to Honda.

D196 & 160 Okhla Ind Area Phase 1, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020