[Resolved] CPP India — claim delayed

Maharashtra, India
 Sameer Attarwala

I am a member with the CCP India insurance and I feel cheated by them time & again. The company is supposed to protect any fradulant transaction on credit cards. I had lost all my cards while travelling in a local train on the 9th of January and there after I gave CPP all the document that they had asked for however so far they have not been able to close my case.
They claim to get back to the customer within 14 working days and pay the credit cards the money for the fradualant transactions. My creit card company has been calling me everyday for the payments and based on the false promises made by CPP I have been delaying the paymnt to my credit cards.
Currently my credit cards are in the 90 days collection bucket and have been reported to CIBIL. I call CPP everday for an update however now they seem to be passing the buck to bajaj alliance who are their partners in the investigations. I had also met their insurance ivestigating officer and gave him all the required docments. He confirmed that he has sent CPP an positive response however it has not helped as CPP keeps passing the buck .
I need your guidance and support with regards to file an case in the consumer court

Sameer Attarwala

claim delayed
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-09 05:38:29
CPP Group India Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2018
Dear Customer,

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hours helpline numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

Comments

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE LODGED A REPORT FOR LOST OF MY PAN CARD IN DECEMBER 2013 TO CPP AND ALSO PROVIDED ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. NOW ITS BEEN MORE THAN 6 MONTHS, STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING.SO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

JIMMY LIMBU
IA0459610
COUPON NO:[protected]
EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com
MOB: [protected], [protected]
I was a CPP member for 5 years and my membership I'd was IA0375319. They are total fraudsters. I had encountered fraudulent Transactions on my SBI credit card which I brought to their notice and they asked me to submit the requisite documents which includes FIR copy and affidavit copy which I did so 2 months in advance and whenever I would call up their customer care number they would say my claim is in processing and suddenly after 2 months went by they said my claim has been denied, such big liars, neither have they provided me any emergency cash which they promise to do at the enrollment nor the claim for which they charge the premium yearly. Please do not fall in their trap, they cheat people and do not provide any kind of assistance.Beware.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018

Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us for your membership IA0375319, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team
reg no u[protected]
t palpandi
thangasamy
thennamanallur
thirumangalam taluk
madurai 625707

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    CPP India - claim delayed