[Resolved]  Dataone Broadband — Login to check broadband Usage

I have broadband connection with land line phone.My phone no. is[protected]. My problem is that i am unable to see my usage account on the net, please reset my login access to view the Usage of Broadband. So many times i have registered complaints with customer care, but still no solution from customer service. Please do the need full asap.

Gajendran.

Comments

hello sir..
i am using bsnl broadband. Combo500 plan.
will you please guide me how to check my broadband usage...

my email id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Dharma

My Email Id is [protected]@gmail.com
hi
i am using bsnl broadband to check the usage please guide me to know that information

my mail:[protected]@yahoo.com
I have broadband connection with land line phone.My problem is that i am unable to see my usage account on the net, please reset my login access to view the Usage of Broadband.

Nitin P
Hello sir,
Please guide me to know that information
hello sir..
i am using bsnl broadband. Combo500 plan.
will you please guide me how to check my broadband usage...

my email id: [protected]@gmail.com
hi sir
i am unable to check my usage
Iam not able to check my usage account please guide me.

Mohan Jakati.
how to check usage account?
Contacting the customer care is not going to work out any miracles. You will have to get in touch with the nearest internet exchange (commonly termed as national internet backbone office, NIB office). Alternatively you can contact the exchange and ask them to reset your password.
BSNL Broadband bandwidth check portal (the portal used to find out your usage details) is http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal
how to check usage my account?
Hello sir,
Please guide me to know that information
i am unable to check my account usage at data one.please give me to know that details.

Dataone Broadband Usage — Not able to view my dataone broadband usage

Our Tele no. is 27052480 for whcih we had Home plan 500 broadband connection. Since 15 days iam unable to view my usage details. Not able to reach your Toll free no. [protected].

Requesting to kindly look into the matter and do the needful help at the earliest.

Srinivas
Iam not able to check my usage account please guide me.
respected sir, i'm using 625 broadbend pland but i dint have my username and password so kindly help me in this matter. reply on my email address [protected]@gmail.com
i was given a user id and password but that did not work and so i was /am unable to check my usuage for the broadband request to reset the same my landline number is 22743011

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]