[Resolved]  DTDC Courier Service — Parcel lost by the company

I am highly dissatisfied with DTDC courier service. I had sent a courier of gifts for Rakhi to my relatives in Lucknow on 3rd of August. But the parcel has not been delivered as yet. The number is Z96265786. DTDC promises the delivery on next business day. It seems to be highly unreliable courier service. Its help line numbers are not working. Its tracking link was also not operational yesterday. The poor customer is left with no information.

The franchisee name is Sunil Kr.Jayant at 1/6019C, Kabool Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 Ph: [protected], [protected]. This guy is not providing any information about the delivery and he does not pick my phone call both on mobile and landline

The gifts are worth INR 2000. I want a redressal to my complaint ASAP.

Disha Shrivastav
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

i had given courier from khammma to mumbai an electronic peripheral on 16th may of 2009 vide socket no:H60845923 and till now they had not given the parcel to the Mumbai persons and from this 3 months i have contacted to mumbai persons, vijayawada persons and when i asked them just to return my parcel now they are saying that parcel has been lost and asked me to claim for the parcel and at khammam dtdc company persons says to go to consumer court and my parcel cost Rs.4020/- How irresponsible they are taking cosy of Rs.100 for courier charges and they are not giving the products and they are saying that products are lost or go to consumer court. How the Govrnment are giving permission like this companies and why they are not taking action against these companies.
They lost my courier too. It was an important document supposed to reach the receiver. I had booked it on 3rd of August from Bangalore to Katra Vaishnodevi. The consignment number is B55337439. However, it is 1 month now and I have no idea where it is.

Akshay Yadav

we have booked one parcel from Hyderabad vide docket no.H6478100 dated.08/09/09 it is emergency parcel that is the reason we have booked in courier.The said parcel not reached to vizag on 09/09/09
which is supposed to deliver.Till date it is lying some where we dont know.when our person is visited to your vizag office there is not track about this parcel.yesterday we under stand from our supplier it is stuck at vijayawada.We could not understand why this consignment is stuck due to non delivery of
the same we incurred a loss of 4.5 laksh production of industry.who is going bear this.

Please investigate the same we need reality in this regard.If you are not reacted on the same we have no option to seek legal openion in consumer court.

M.satyarnayana

DTDC — Lost parcel-DTDC courier service

I has send parcel from Goa to delhi. The Courier Service never delivered the parcel to its recipient. They are now saying that the parcel is untrackable. In short, they have lost it somewhere.tracking ID provided to me by DTDC was F06911300.
Please look into the matter

courier not delivered and updated wrong information

My dtdc courier no x12442275 Was not delivered to the address, neither any one came to the address nor called us, but your people has updated status party is not available, and returned back my courier,

no received my parcel

my awbi no. I[protected] please give me my parcel.

DTDC Courier & Cargo