[Resolved]  ECHS — ECHS

I am now 26 years old. Till now, I was not having any problem. Right now, I need to admit to any hospital. An officer told me that as you are dependent hence, your card gets expired when you cross 25 years age. Is that true? If it is then is there any way I can be benefited by any of the ECHS schemes. My father rank was Warrant officer (IAF).

Please someone respond asap. Thanks in advance

Comments

Sir, I am JC- 692062P EX SM-H CAPT Om Prakash Jangir from Vill ruppura, Post -Kuloth Khurd Teh -Chirawa, Dist -JhunJhunu (Raj). PIN -3330333, ECHS station-Jhunjhunu (Raj), I am Medical S1H1A1P1E5(permt) Cat.
I am pensionest from 01 Nov 2008, till date i have not received ECHS Card,
I have send it the letter five times and not received any such type of response.
My family & me is phasing medical problem.
You are requested throughly scrutinize my caseso that i get my medical ECHS card benifit it.
I will grateful to you for this act of kindness. thanking you in anticipation.
I am dijabar banerjee, 67 yrs, male, ckd stage v patient, echs registration no-kk0004095, under barrackpore echs polyclinic, treating under command hospital, under dr col a. K. Hooda (Senior advisor, medicine and nephrology), residing at=9/160/b, bandipur sreepally, po-rahara, khardah, dist-24 pgs north, kolkata=700118, west bengal. I have to take three h. Dialysis per week as per the doctor advice.
For this reason i have to go for taking dialysis, far away which is more than 35 kilometer from my residence, the name of the nursing home is-shankar nath dialysis centre and nursing home, swisspark, kol-33, ph no-033=24247377 and 24247676
Appolo glenges hospital, which is very near to my resident within the 12 kilometer. For this reason i have urge several times to the oic barrackpore to send me to this hospital for taking h. Dialysis. But he is not interested to send me to this hospital other than the previous hospital but appolo glenges is the empaneled hospital also under echs polyclinic barrackpore.
So please look into the matter for transfering my h. Dialysis from shankarnath hospital to appolo glenges hoaspital kolkata, for last few days of my life i can take the h. Dialysis smoothly.
Thanks and regards-dijabar banerjee, ex-sep, ro-amc, lucknow-2, echs regi no-kk-0004095, mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in, mobile no-[protected], land[protected]
I am an Ex-serviceman H/Nub Gurmit Chand Bains.
I have some requests / complaints regarding Smart cards and functioning of ECHS and procedure for referal cases to Civil Hospitals.

Change of Poly clinic

Asper under para (8) $ (9) PROCEDURE FOR BECOMING MEMBER OF ECHS time frame is 60 days

With in 60 days smartcards are to be collected from Stn HQ.
I have deposited my ECHS cards on 06 July 2010 for change of address I have visited Stn HQ after the interval of 60 days but all in vain. I have spent Rs 200/- per trip to visit Stn HQ and wasted toomuch time.
If it is not possible to provide the smart cards with in 6 Months then issue the temporary cards validity for 6 Months or more to save the unwanted expenditure and save time .
Secondly once an ECHS member holding smart cards, which is valid all over the country why there is need to get new smarts on transfer of poly clinic ?
Cases reffered to Civil Hospitals for their opinion three days required to get the medicine One day for referal from ECHS second day for civil hospital and third day back to ECHS to collect the medicine
Request to reduce the making of trips by changing the procedure..
Today most of the ESM are not happy with ECHS. Since sufficient doctors, pharmacists, and other staff are not authorised in certain category of polyclinics and they are provided by formation commanders from their regimental funds. ECHS directerate is having crores of rupees in their purse. It is time they improve the quality of service. Numerous requests and suggestion were made by various personnel and ESM organisation but in vein. Only solution is file a suit in civil court. In case you got any valid points sto be included in the suit, then please respond... Col Surendran MN (Retd)
Please give me send my relative ECHS registration no.
Mr. Mohite Sahadev Dnyanu

Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme [ECHS] Phone
    Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme [ECHS] Address
    Central Organisation ECHS Maude Lines, Cavalry Road, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110010