Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Apr 27, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital

Having problems with Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital

Jaipur District
Rajasthan
302033

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital Phone Numbers

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital reviews & complaints(35)

No care for pecent
Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pecent Name- GOVINDA PRASAD Majumdar, 3rd floor, semi private bed no.346 Registered mobile no.[protected]

My account has been banned i am do technical issues I am really sorry sir please help me sir
    Dear Customer (Chottubhaikonda),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please send us your MRN number and contact number so our team can contact you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Narayana Health

Dr Usha Agarwal is a senior gynecologist we all respect her always but never expected this kind of mis behave. Intolerable get shocked existing patient Name Ruchi Khandelwal.
      We wish we never see the NH hospital and the lady doctor. Before incident we always recommend above said doctor
      but today we have seen the actual face of Indian mother lady and understood well why some people stop me to use the service of above said doctor kindly teach them human being character.
      As patient always have faith and expectation...Today many hospitals are in queue we always paid what we get from here than after you people have dont care of other and misbehave us kindly look in to matter
      Dear Ruchi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your concern with MRN number, contact number and hospital name on [protected]@narayanahealth.org so our team can contact you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Narayana Health

I booked online for follow up in the cardiology department. I was given the time 3:00pm . Later the hospital changed it to 2:00pm. I rescheduled all my works accordingly but the doctor arrived around 2.45pm. Unfortunately, instead of calling serial wise they started calling patients for billing and doing ECHO. Just for the follow up we had to wait for so long even though we reported the hospital around 1.40pm. Each one o[censored]s have time constraints and if they rescheduled they should have managed accordingly. Giving the patients priority who came after us was totally unacceptable. We can't waste the whole day just for the follow up and that too when we already reached before time. The value of time of the patients are expected to be taken seriously in such reputed hospital like yours. I am not blaming the doctor but the management and coordination of the team is very unprofessional. Now, I will think twice before going to or recommending your hospital.
        Dear Amit,

Narayana Health

Hi, why do you allow more than one attendants for some patients while only one for most. Dated 3rd and 4th April, 2 attendants continuously were present with the patient in ward no. 118. No one took any action.
          Aug 5, 2021
          Dear Rahul,

Narayana Health

My father undergoes chemotherapy treatment in Narayana hospital, Howrah, West Bengal since 2020. But after chemo session in day care is finished, it takes an additional hour and half to get the final bill. The billing process is extremely slow. Even after the clearance is released from day care and pharmacy, still the billing department takes a lot of time. It takes more than 1½ hour.
            Aug 5, 2021
            Dear Customer(Dwaipayan Sen Chowdhury),

Hi Team,

I would like to inform you that I was falsely charged for a private room the while I took a semi sharing. My bills are based on private room due to which my claim. Is not fully paid and there a deduction on that. I escalated this earlier but no response yet.

I m bound to escalate it to PAN India level now if I do not get a response within 24 hours.

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — Emergency Patient Not given correct treatment

I took my 74 yr old Father to Narayana Hospital, Gurgaon on 11th Jan where he had to undergo CPR. Patient MRN # [protected]. The hospital did a chest X-ray and brain CT . The hospital admitted him in ICU and referred him to Neurology department. The hospital billed me 1.2 lacs for 24 hrs and hence, I got him discharged on LAMA as their bill was beyond my affordability. On discharge, they only gave us the x ray and CT scan films but didn't...

Your hospital is listed in coal India medical list, but they don't accept card. My office coal India sent the approval mail to the narayana high authority. Please resolved my problem.

We have taken video consultation with Dr Prashant m kulkarni narayana Mazumdar Shaw hospital Bangalore on[protected]. Doctor suggested some tests whose reports we have to show to doctor. I booked appointment by using email id and no coupon code recieved for submitting the reports. I called to call centre on once[protected] and twice on[protected]. But no solution provided. They just consoled that department will call u. But no call recieved.
                  Patient Name- neelam Singhania
                  Mail id-archanaa.[protected]@gmail.com

Blood report is not giving on time according bill cum receipt mention date or time so due to facing lost of time and money i am out city of jhunjhunu pesant

I had a video consultation with Dr joozer as per the the staff recommended for cough and fever. The doctor asked me to come in person to opd after 2 days, I did come and the staff named Himani Bhavsar holding the emp no 345677 asked me to pay 600 rs and we had an argument and then the seniors allowed and agreed the charges not to be taken for a fraction of misunderstanding from staff side. Again on 24/8 I visited the hospital for a fitness certificate and the hospital is asking me to pay another 500 for the fitness certificate.
                      Is this a hospital or slaughter shop?
                      Kindly resolve the issue with amicable solution.

We have attached the file we had given blood test and still now we have not got the reports and we are shuttling from hospital to home.There is no proper response from the hospital side .we would like you to look into this matter seriously..
                        Today also we called but they are not responding...
                        This is happening during the lockdown and even they are not sending the repits in watsapp..they tell to come collect from office...

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — insurance

My daughter has been transferred from narayan hrudalaya multispeciality hospital, hsr to a different hospital. During discharge we settled the amount, we requested for the cancellation process for claim bearing number 0730753.. It's been more than 2 days and the process is not done.
                        First when called they don't pick the call.. If they pick they have no patience for listen and disconnect the cal.
                        Is this how they treat the patient.br...

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — dharamshila narayana hosp vasundhara enclave delhi

1. I am registering this complaint on behalf of my friend, who is mother of the patient who was admitted in the hospital yesterday at day care. Mrn no. : [protected]

My friend was is so disturbed by the insensitivity of the attending dr. Ie dr. Sarita rani jaiswal under the unit of dr. Suparno chakrabarti that she is still in shock. That is why i ma now propelled to write to you.

With lots of persuasion i...

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — cleanliness and service of the nurses present in the ward.

The patient admission was done by morning 7am. We had a date for brachytherapy. Previous day we went to the admission department they just held us with a two papers n didn't explain anything about the separate admission. We thought everything was under the package of brachytherapy. Everything was planned that the therapy will take place. When i got the patient admitted. I was given a general ward bed. When i came up in the third floor the...

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — complaint against cardiologist dr. suman shekhar padhi

Two months ago the angioplasty of my father in law murli prasad sinha is done by dr suman shekhar padhi of mmi hospital raipur. The medicine prescribed for him was till 14/8/19 so it was very urgent to meet him.
                        I don't get the appointment because i thought appointment was only for new patients. At 14/8/19 we requested dr. Padahi's assistant to meet him. His assistant replied rudely that "nobody can meet dr. Padahi without appointment...

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — unauthorised charge

Dear sir today i visited to your hospital becouse my moms health was not good i clearely prescribed doctors that she is feeling like to do vomit from starting to end i was misguided. Test are written which dsnt relate to patient and diesease. I was asked to pay 10000 in advance and said that only 2-3 thousand will be charged and remaining will be paid back and now when we inqure you guys refused to refund remaining and said that you have...

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — icu - patient treatment

My father madan mohan das, aged 81 yrs, admitted in narayana multispeciality hospital, barasat, kolkata on 14.07.2019 at 5.30 pm having problem in breathing.
                        He was admitted to icu (Bed no -12) and doctors are saying it's heart failure and pneumonia.
                        But has not given any medicine for improvement of heart function and the same time they insisting for vantilator and dialysis. It's completely a case of inappropriate treatment...

Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — doctor's behavior and customer service.

I visited narayana health hsr layout bangalore for medical checkup on 25th may'2019 as per the plan and had terrible experience and have requested my company to remove this hospital from service provider. Reached before 9 am empty stomach and during the abdominal scan, i waited for 90 minutes until 12 pm, holding the urine and when doctor satyaprakash came finally, he started talking rude. Since multiple patients were queued up he started...