[Resolved]  Electrolux Fridge — FRIDGE COMPRESSOR

I have got the compressor of my fridge Electrolux replaced during Warranty period throiugh authorised dealer of videcon as they are handling the services now . Replacement was done on time and i was charged for gas filling charges only and new copressor was provided to me .compressor stopped working in 7 months time and during that time my warranty had expired .
Service engineers frm videcon told me they will charge me for compressor ans gas filling approx 4800/- and no warranty for the new compressor . How can any new product not carry any warranty ?? and how can new compressor stop working in just 7 months .
no one frm videcon tried to listen to me , all were talikng in favour of dealer who had replaced the compressor ,
i hve got a new compressor frm open market which had given me 15 months replacement warranty and got it changed .cost accured approx same as given by videocon engineers .
but it had given me a lot of mental stress and dissatisfaction for which i demand a compensation frm videocon .

Electrolux India Phone
    Electrolux India Address
    Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059