[Resolved]  EPFO, Chennai — Non-crediting of revised pension and Arrears – 6th CPC – Request for intervention – Regarding.

V.Jayalakshmi
W/o.Late A.Vijayarangan, UDC
EPF Staff PPO No.492
Respected Sir,

I bring to your kind notice that my husband Late.Sri.A.Vijayarangam, UDC, expired on 24.08.2002 and I have been receiving pension. After the implementation of Sixth Pay Commission, I have not yet received the revised pension and Arrears. On my repeated request with State Bank of India, Thattanchavady, Puducherry, till date, the revised pension and arrears of revised pension have not been credited into my account. On enquiry with the bank officials, they informed that only on production of sanction order from EPF Office, they will credit the above Arrears.

Further, the SBI officials have stopped even my pre-revised pension since August payable in September, 2009 thus depriving me of my only source of living. They state that they will release my pension only on receipt of fresh orders from EPFO, RO, Chennai.

Hence I request your goodself that necessary orders may kindly be issued to credit my revised pension and the arrears arising after implementation of Sixth Pay Commission (with effect from 01.01.2006). I also understand that the balance 60% arrears of Pension have since been released by the Central Govt. Hence I once again request the Respected ACC to kindly issue directions to officials concerned to revise my Pension and to credit the 100% arrears of Pension w.e.f. 01.01.2006 at the earliest. Sir, being a pensioner and requiring more money for my medical expenses and also having other financial commitments, I find it very difficult to run my family and I hope your goodself will look into the matter personally and thus render justice.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Date: 27.11.2009
Place: Puducherry
(V.JAYALAKSHMI)

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066