[Resolved]  Exide Freedom — Battery troubles on every 15-20 days

I have purchased Exide freedom of 12 MX 2.5 LC with guarntee card No. 138063 on 2nd february 2008 from Jalal Auto electric, B, Jalal Building, Shivaji Chowk Kalyan(west)for my Hero Honda splendor bike. Since I have purchased, the battery voltage goes down below 9 within 15-20 days. The dealer has tested and charged it three times since I have purchased. The dealer says it is working but unable to explain why it goes down every 15-20 days. I am unable to manage in heavy traffic as the horn and side beeper does not work due to battery failure. Please arrange to replace the battery under warranty. It will increase my faith in yours product.

Comments

I have purchased Hero Honda Splendor Plus Bike in which Exide freedom Battery with guarntee card No. 732642 on 29th November 2007 from Auto Needs, 501/2, Mehrauli, Gurgaon. Since I have purchased, the Bike works fine but after 2-3 Months the battery voltage goes down within 20-25 days. The dealer has tested and charged it 6-7 times since I have purchased. I am unable to manage in heavy traffic as the horn does not work and Lights are Dim and it has starting problem due to battery failure.I was gone to 2-3 Exide Dealers in Gurgaon for battery replacement which Auto Needs tell me but they refuse to change the battery. Please arrange to replace the battery under warranty. It will increase my faith in yours product.
I am facing problem with your system from last 10 or 11 months.I had sent many requests for the closing of my Missed you service

Exide Industries